Green Days Vegetarian Hell

I have to admit I have looked at plenty of menu now and there's plenty of veggie options available, fingers crossed I won't ever have to eat fish!! ;) x

No I get its totally different being veggie to pesc, i stopped eating meat because I hate the way animals are bred and kept for meat etc, and if I had to kill a fish I (probably) could! X

Ive had a doctor say to me that I can eat chicken since I eat eggs.. :confused:

I kinda get what your doc Is saying because an egg Is an unfertalised baby chick but its your choice what you eat why have a label just eat what you enjoy

I hear your pain - I was veggie for years and cheese is rank. Mushroom are horrible if thr texture ain't right too. There are so many more things to cook with and frankly I hate going out for meals as I really begrudge paying the same price as meat eaters who are getting high grade steak while I eat pasta that costs 50p and minimum imagination. Like someone said earlier I like to eat things that I couldn't make myself when I'm out and paying. Hence the reason that ill only eat curry on a meal out, and will always order a dansak as its the one curry I cannot master :)

Can you call ahead and ask? Most places will accommodate, especially if you let them know in advance what you like/don't like :)

Ps I'm vegan now so even more awkward ;) side note, if any of you ever go to Abu Dhabi and eat in any of the high end restaurants there (especially the Indian in yas hotel) they all now have vegan options thanks to moi, took a whole heap of explaining but there is now vegan options !!

Back