Step2 810kcal Vegetarian recipes

NicciNoo78

Anyone got any veggie recipes they could share with me please? I'm planning on going vegetarian and need some help and inspiration. Thanks :) xxx

Do you have the book? There is a really nice mushroom and leek pasta dish in there. The amounts vary from the usual approved amounts because it's gone to the Cambridge nutritionists and I can't remember them off the top of my head. They also have a nice lentil soup recipe. I will see if I have it at home later...also a good quorn chili in there too...only just remembering about all of these...going to have a look for myself and make some :)

I like stuffed mushrooms - using some of your milk allowance as yogurt and some spring onions etc. Step 2 is great because chickpeas and pulses start coming in! Chickpea curry is a good one, it all depends on your consultant on if you are allowed some spices...some consultants are more strict than others...

Then you have things like mini souffles....made using a cupcake case, eggs and some veggies. Omelette in a good non-stick pan using some milk allowance.

Back