Green Days veggie needs help to refocus

molliemo

I have lost two stone with slimming world:) but since i started to go to the gym my weight loss has slowed and this week I gained , does anyone have a green food diary for a very disheartened veggie , who need to get off the see saw? thanks in advance

molliemo said:
I have lost two stone with slimming world:) but since i started to go to the gym my weight loss has slowed and this week I gained , does anyone have a green food diary for a very disheartened veggie , who need to get off the see saw? thanks in advance

Feel free to have a look at mine! I'm a green only veggie and still losing pretty consistently so come join in x

I'm not a veggie but I do a lot of green days. My food diary link is in my signature. I'm not the most adventurous of people but my diary might give you ideas for quick and easy meals.

One of my favourites is shepherds pie made with asda meat free mince!! With lots of veg on the side x

Since I've started exercising my losses have slowed right down - maybe it was a shock to my body and it's adjusting?? hoping the scales will pick up for you too! xx

There is a whole thread on this started by Jesse. Most of us seem to agree that even if the scales don't reflect it the tone/shape more than makes up for it! At the end of the day I don't care if I'm 20 stone so long as I am a size 10!! :D

There is a whole thread on this started by Jesse. Most of us seem to agree that even if the scales don't reflect it the tone/shape more than makes up for it! At the end of the day I don't care if I'm 20 stone so long as I am a size 10!! :D

On the one hand I agree. I lost a few stone a few years ago, have since put on a stone, but I'm still in the same clothes. There is weight gain but also toning - probably all down to the exercise I'm doing. I still really want to get into the 9s again - but I'm finding it much harder this time round. I reassure myself that I'm still in the same size clothes, getting firmer with exercise etc. But if I'm honest I get depressed when I weigh.

Back