Green Days Vegi

Hello fellow SW peeps :party0019:

I am relatively new to this (just finished week 4) I am a vegitarian and follow Green days every day. Is this the right this to do. To date I have lost 9.5lbs :clap:

Welcome to Slimming World! Although by week 4 I am sure you are getting into it!

I am Veggie as well, and do all green days as is my housemate, I have lost 1 stone, in 10 wks so far so pleased with that. I just make sure I get all my healthy a's and b's (not difficult ha ;) ) and seem to do well on it! Doesn't feel like I'm on a diet at all!!

Welcome to Slimming World! Although by week 4 I am sure you are getting into it!

I am Veggie as well, and do all green days as is my housemate, I have lost 1 stone, in 10 wks so far so pleased with that. I just make sure I get all my healthy a's and b's (not difficult ha ;) ) and seem to do well on it! Doesn't feel like I'm on a diet at all!!

Wow, well done on your loss. Thank's for your tips :)

Although i am not a vegi, my hubbie is. I like Extra Easy but i really miss my 2 A's and 2 B's so i tend to do mainly green days.
I do alot of cooking with vegi alternatives, I make chilli, lasagne, cottage pie, soups, roast dinners, curries, bacon and tomatoe quiche, sausage, egg, chips and mushie peas. Full english breakfast. There are plenty of new ideas here on this site too.
I tried the cheese and potatoe casserole last week and it was yummy, cheap and best of all a hit with all the family:cool:
Claire

Hey, I am a fish eating vegie and do 100% GREEN :)
If your stuck for ideas have a look at my recipe thread :) and my weekly meal ideas

I'm a vegan and I do both red and green days. I mostly do green because it's easier, but if I feel like I need to shake things up a bit I cut back on the carbs and do red with lots of mock meats, soy mince and tofu. I don't ever do EE because I like having two healthy extras.

I've lost just over 3 and a half stone since the end of June now. It looks like it's working for you anyway, congrats!

I am not a veggie but do a lot of green days as I love having two extra Healthy Extra's!

Is soya mince free?

xx

The dehydrated stuff is, frozen soya mince is usually 1 or 2 syns per serving, so not much

Back