Vegovis' Vegan Venture

OOooo free eh? That's good news as I love tomato puree added to most dishes (I find it quite an important vegan ingredient!). I was wondering why I couldn't find it in any of my SW books. I was saving my syns for the weekend, and the rugby (I won't mention G**** S*** ...). If Wales are victorious, I'll probably end up drinking a lot more than a bottle of wine, given that I've easily got through 5 pints of cider just during the game (yes, binge-drinking is not good ...).

Then again, if I've only had 6 syns today, and I'm craving sweet things, I'm tempted to go and have sliced banana with 9 tablespoons of Oatley cream!

If you fancy it go for it, that's the joy of slimming world no need to ever go hungry! :) my current fave use of tomato purée is to make the heb wholemeal pitta from Asda into a pizza, just add tomato purée, herbs, whatever veg you want and hea cheese (or fake cheese?) and bake til crispy! Could really go one now actually! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I'm Kayleigh, if you don't mind I've subscribed to this too :)
Nice to see what Vegans are eating on Slimming world, helps give me some ideas!

hi there, just found your post on here. i've joined site to find some vegans who are on s.w.
looking for some fresh ideas really.
how you finding it?
k8

Back