Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizDesigns, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm after a wee bit of advice. I'm just about to head off to the dentist to get some veneers done.
    The question I have is exactly what does this entail. The dentist hasn't explained anything. I've got a 45min appt today then 30min one in 2 weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also does it hurt?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Miel

Miel French Honey

Hiya Liz

I had 2 veneers done when I was 14, and they are still there despite only supposed to last 10 years :) The dentist files the tooth down and sticks a veneer to the front of it, that's all. It doesn't hurt but you'll probably get an anaesthetic anyway. If I remember correctly I had a temporary one done first while the real one was being made etc so had to go back and have a re-fit after a week.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.