very good at forgetting ive eaten crap!

evelynglynn

Hey all,
Im new to this, am 27 years old and according to my bmi am obese. Im roughly a size 14 and now weigh 13 stone and a half pound.
I joined slimming world three weeks ago and so far lost 8 and a half pound. The weight has been gradually piling on but especially since I had a car accident and now cant exercise. Im heavy but was fairly fit before hand, riding horses and running 5km. Im very good at forgetting about all the junk and fatty foods I have eaten and am currently trying to change my grazing habits.
Not sure how this works, but any tips tricks or recipies are greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Evelyn

U sound so much like me. I'm roughly the same size as u and want to be a 12 so a stone would be wonderful but like u I forget what passes my lips until its too late. I'm making a little record chart and starting sw with hope I can also beat the habit. Good luck

Thanks all. Down another pound and a half this week. I keep thinking i'm gonna gain, maybe its because i'm more conscious of any junk I eat, before this it was as if I was entitled to at least one bag of crisp's and a bar every day.
Have to say, when I do treat myself I always feel rotten afterwards, my stomach cant handle junk food anymore!
Down 10lbs in only 4 weigh ins. Keep it going!

Excellent weight loss , I've avoided the scales this week as it was the works do but facing my fear on Tuesday , I'm allowing myself 2 of those lindt bells a day when I'm at work to starve off the junk food. Keep it up

Your doing well, keep it up x

Back