Very happy with week one loss!

nousername

I thought the green plan was a bit too good to be true, but i've managed to lose 7lbs (probably a bit more if dropped the kids off at the pool).

Very happy, I hope I can keep this rate up! To be honest, even half the rate would be fantastic!

Awesome job chick xx

Week two, 6 more pounds :)

Turned out to be 8lbs, weighed a day early as I expected to be getting the car sorted. Total loss 15lbs, very pleased!

Jeepers creepers mrs, well done :) xx over a stone in 2 weeks.

well done:D

Managed 3lbs this week, but i guess it all depends on your start point (and how overweight you are), if i was nearer the correct size i should be... i doubt i'd be getting these sorts of losses! Best of luck linxminx21!

wowee fantastic losses! well done! ive just started sw extra easy im on day 3 and im prayin for a good loss on my first week... keep up the good work :)

Managed 3lbs this week, but i guess it all depends on your start point (and how overweight you are), if i was nearer the correct size i should be... i doubt i'd be getting these sorts of losses! Best of luck linxminx21!

That's fab. Well done.

Well done :)

Just popping by to say hi and see how things are going :) x

Well done! These losses are amazing, such an inspiration!

I can't wait to be able to update my signature with little stickers :)

I can't wait for my stickers! Lost 6lb when I weighed in on Wed just passed (1st week) so this Wed coming I AM getting my 1/2 stone sticker. wooo!

Back