Very Hungry Caterpillar turns butterfly! (mostly green and extra easy)

Hello lovely,

I got my first stone award today! I lost 2lbs over 3 weeks which isn't great but that was with my uncle's funeral and loads of family problems.

Today:

Brunch: An egg and a teaspoon of peanut butter (to keep the liquid weight down!)
Snacks: 2 x Rocky road bars (HE-B-1) and a caramel bar (9 syns)
Dinner: Veggie burger (need to calc syns) in a roll with salad and ketchup (2 syns)
Exercise: 45 min jog and probably 25 minute walk later
xx

Maybe celebrated a bit too much: 1 mars ice cream, another caramel bar and some ice cream. Tomorrow is a new day!!

Last edited:
That's a good idea to measure it all! I might do the same. I weigh myself at home everyday and so I know I've actually maintained this week too- the weight loss was from the week before. Is your daughter breaking up for summer tomorrow? Hope you had a good day! xx

Extra Easy

Brunch: A sardine roll (HE-B-1) with a teaspoon of flora (2 syns?) and salad
Snack after hospital: Small chips and an apple pie from McDos (lots of syns-maybe 20ish- I really don't care!)
Dinner: Chicken, homemade frylight chips and peas
Dessert: Mars ice cream (6.5 syns)

Exercise: Jog for 45 mins and probably walk for 25-30 mins in a bit.

xx

I am still sooo off track. My golden retriever is very poorly and my Dad thinks she needs to be put down tomorrow or very soon- so of course I turn to food/binge.

Today
Breakfast: Egg on toast
Cafe with friend: Half a piece of tiffin (9 syns) and a diet coke
Lunch: Quorn bacon sandwich
Dinner: Loads of pizza express-packet pizza with lots of salad
Binge: 15 oreos (12.5 ww), two pieces of chocolate chip shortbread, 2 highlights (1), a syrup sandwich (3). Strawberries.

Last edited:
Have been totally off-track after putting my lovely dog Isla down yesterday. I have done so appallingly that I'm not going to group tomorrow night.

Today is a new day:

Extra Easy
Brunch: Butternut squash soup and a piece of bread (HE-B) with flora (2 syns) and a diet coke

Amelie24 said:
Have been totally off-track after putting my lovely dog Isla down yesterday. I have done so appallingly that I'm not going to group tomorrow night.

Today is a new day:

Extra Easy
Brunch: Butternut squash soup and a piece of bread (HE-B) with flora (2 syns) and a diet coke

Oh Hun sorry to hear about your doggy !!
I have a little dog too do would hate to have to do that can't imagine how awful that would be :(

Ate you sure by missing weigh in is a good thing cause at lest you know where your starting from by at least getting weighed ?? X

Hi hun, thanks- I was really attached to her, she was so lovely but had a brain tumour, I miss her a lot. I just couldn't face weigh in- I put on 1.5lbs I think judging by our bathroom scales & it would have just been another blow to have it written in my S.W book.

I'm starting again today, I have to go to group next week although I'm a bit worried about that cos it's my star week- oh well.

Breakfast: 2x Rocky Road Hifis (HE-B-1) and a glass of water
Lunch: Probably beans on toast (HE-B-2) with salad. A banana.
Dinner:

xxx

Last edited:
Hi Lisa,

I totally can't get back on track!! I had rolos, cheesecake and 2 small packets of hoolahoops yesterday! not sure what to do. I'm going to try again today but I'll list all the food I eat so that if I do end up bingeing then at least I'll feel embarassed about it!

Green Day
Breakfast: A banana
Lunch: Butternut squash soup with 2 wholemeal muffins (HE-B-1 & 2) with flora (4 syns)
Dinner:

Last edited:
Amelie24 said:
Hi Lisa,

I totally can't get back on track!! I had rolos, cheesecake and 2 small packets of hoolahoops yesterday! not sure what to do. I'm going to try again today but I'll list all the food I eat so that if I do end up bingeing then at least I'll feel embarassed about it!

Green Day
Breakfast: A banana
Lunch: Butternut squash soup with 2 wholemeal muffins (HE-B-1 & 2) with flora (4 syns)
Dinner:

Oh hun !!

Hope your ok you've had a lot going on it will take you a while to get back into the swing off things how did you get on today ??

Hi Lisa,

I'm back. I've decided to face up to weigh-in this week even though I know I'll have gained about 6lbs- part of which is hormone/water retention related and part stress eating.

How are you? Are you okay about weigh-in tomorrow?

Today: Extra Easy
Breakfast: Egg on toast (HE-B)
Lunch: Quorn bacon with ketchup (2 syns)
Dinner: Sea bass with wedges and vegetables
xx

Last edited:
Pep talking myself into going to meeting tonight! for about a month I've not been sticking well to Slimming world because of personal issues, it's star week and for the first Wednesday in ages I've actually eaten so I'm full of food and liquid weight too. I've weighed myself and I know I've put on about 5 pounds HOWEVER I will go to meeting because the leader is so lovely and hasn't charged me when I missed sessions for the funeral etc and was even sympathetic about my dog dying last week!

After I find out officially how much damage I've done (I think i've gone from 12 stone 2 to 12 stone 7) then I'll stay on track for the whole week :)

Today
Brunch: Wholemeal bagel (HE-B) with extra light philadelphia (HE-A)
Snack: Wispa bar (9 syns)
Dinner: Tbc

3 pounds on this week! so a little less than expected and I'm fine with that :)

Aw but 1lb is still a good loss :) I'm finding it hard to stick to plan so I had a massive binge earlier- I had more bad news earlier so it's just been one thing after another.

Hope you're doing well today ! xx

Green Day
Breakfast: Egg on wholemeal toast (HE-B-1) with mushrooms.
Lunch: Butternut squash soup (2 syns). Smoked salmon (5 syns) wholemeal roll (HE-B-2).
Snack: Hulahoops (6 syns)
Dinner: Probably sweet & sour Quorn, egg noodles and stir fry veg

Green Day

Breakfast: Wholemeal muffin with flora (HE-B-1 + 2 syns) and an orange
Lunch: Wholemeal muffin with 25g cheddar (HE-B-2 + HE-A-1) and salad
Snack: Crisps (6 syns)
Dinner: Quorn fillet, wedges and vegetables

4lbs off this week!! so that's all of last week's 3lb gain gone, plus 1 for luck :)

Yesterday I ate through 3 packets of crisps, a caramel bar, a mars ice cream and 2 chocolate doughnuts. I have been running 3-5 miles a day so I think that helps and maybe I'll gain next week.

Today

Breakfast: A toasted muffin with flora (HE-B-1 & 2 syns) and an apple
Lunch: 3 Quorn Scotch Eggs with salad
Snack: Mars ice cream
Dinner: Veggie burger with wholemeal roll and lots of salad (need to calculate syns for veg burger and ketchup)

xx

Last edited:
Amelie24 said:
4lbs off this week!! so that's all of last week's 3lb gain gone, plus 1 for luck :)

Yesterday I ate through 3 packets of crisps, a caramel bar, a mars ice cream and 2 chocolate doughnuts. I have been running 3-5 miles a day so I think that helps and maybe I'll gain next week.

Today

Breakfast: A toasted muffin with flora (HE-B-1 & 2 syns) and an apple
Lunch: 3 Quorn Scotch Eggs with salad
Snack: Mars ice cream
Dinner: Veggie burger with wholemeal roll and lots of salad (need to calculate syns for veg burger and ketchup)

xx

Well done on your 4 off hun that's fab !!!
I gave had lots off naughties the last week so was lucky to have only gained 0.5 lb

Aw 0.5lb is nothing though and gaining one week sometimes means a bigger loss next week!

Thanks! I'm happy about getting rid of last week's 3lb gain so I got my 1 stone award back, I still have quite a way to go, I'm excited about getting back into the 11s!

I'll try to stop snacking this week- most days I've gone way over syns- so I'm setting a 2 treats/day limit

Extra Easy
Breakfast: A banana and 3x mini quorn scotch eggs (6 syns)
Lunch: Smoked salmon sandwich (HE-B) and tomato salad
Snack: Small piece of iced madeira cake (6 syns)
Dinner: tbc

Last edited:
Back