Very low syn mojitos (or free without the rum!)

slimmingjess

Rather than open a bottle of wine on a Saturday night, I've had my boyfriend making these for me, so thought I'd share with recipe! They're really tasty and I've found that I drink them without the alcohol most of the time, as you still feel like you're being naughty by drinking a cocktail!

Ingredients:
Sweetener
Fresh mint leaves
Lime
Soda Water
Ice (preferably crushed)

Throw a couple of teaspoons of sweetener, a wedge of lime (with the juice squeezed into the glass first) and a small handful of fresh mint leaves into a glass. Add a measure or two of rum if required. Top up with soda water, leaving at least a third of the glass free for the ice. Mash all the ingredients together - the more voilent you are with the mint, the stronger the flavour. Top up with the ice, mix it all together and drink through a straw - a fab, refreshing cocktail!

The only syns are from the rum - which is 4 syns for 35ml.

The best thing about these is that as all the other ingredients are free, you can adapt to taste - I like mine really sour, so add extra lime. Taste as you go and you'll figure out what you like best! :)

Om nom! Sounds lush! I'd stick some slightly crushed raspberry's or Strawberries in as I love strawberry Mojito's!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back