Very Monotonous!

Come on Dave what can me and Lil do to make you feel welcome??!! xx

he he this post is making me laugh so much:D

dont worry dave its not the end of the world,i find it boring too but u have to just try and think about and do other things that dont revolve around food.if all of us can cope then im sure you can:D

he he this post is making me laugh so much:D

dont worry dave its not the end of the world,i find it boring too but u have to just try and think about and do other things that dont revolve around food.if all of us can cope then im sure you can:D

Im not saying i cant cope!!! IM coping fine with it. I was trying to make conversation thats all.

Yeah Dave me could cheer you up and make this diet very exciting indeed !!!! x

Ive flown over your house many times mate:)

I grew up right next to the airport x

Jet A1 the correct term for fuel on turbine/jet engined aeroplanes, ooooOOOOOOoooooooo, I drink it daily:sign0151: xxx

lol sorry honey manchester! im very much manc. how old are you dave xx

We come on here to have a chat and a laugh and to get through difficult times.We all have a moan occasionally and I guess thats what you were doing.What everyone else was trying to get across was ( I think) that we try to stay positive as it is hard and lets face it the shakes and gorgeous (not) flapjacks are far from varied but it is a good diet and boy does it work,look at all our buddies on here so keep yer chin up x

Back