Very naughty girl

We used to do that - WI was Thursday night, so always used to get pizza delivered and have wine. However my OH WI is a Tuesday afternoon and mine is Thursday afternoon, so does not really work anymore.
Plus half the point of us doin SW this time is to save money - so getting pizza would blow that too!
That said - enjoy it! You can get back on track tomorrow :D

i have a full roast dinner with full-fat pork and roasties..the full works on friday night as my weigh-in is on thursday night and have NEVER once put weight on since i joined sw in november and ive had xmas,my bday,and loads of chippy food in that time lol...i have to give meself a tiny bit of time off or i get bored and wanna camp out in kfc or burger king lol...treat yourself hun,you deserve it and well done!!!:)xxx

i usually have a treat after weigh in - unfortuantely - this week it carried on until Sunday (from Thursday pm!!!) oooof! xxx

Thanks guys for not making me feel guilty, and that I'm not in a boat alone lol! Feel a bit grotty today as I ended up eating half box of choccies too. :sign0007: Back on track today so all is well, glad I got that out of my system. Got Valentines day but I'll be as good as I can be!! Want to lose 1 1/2lb if poss this week to get my 2st award. :candledinner:

I did exactly the same last week....but loved every minute and still lost that week. Much to Funcurls disgust!!

Back