Very quick questions!

nixx

Hello :wavey:

I've jumped onto Atkins today after not doing it for oooooh I can't remember how long. Just some very quick yes/no questions because I'm not sure whether I'm remembering right!

Sugar free jelly - is it allowed, and if so any particular brand?
Sugar free squash? (ditto)
Mozzarella? (ditto)
Boursin/philadelphia - allowed?

I'd be grateful if you'd help. Just devoured a lovely omelette :)

I'm new to all this, but I know that cream cheese (full fat) is allowed
Hope someone else can help with the others! :)

I have all of that apart from the squash. I use Hartley's sugar free jelly...it's 40p for 2 sachets in Sainsburys but if you wanted ready made then Hartley's do the pots but they're more expensive. Mozerella is fine...I found Tesco's cheapie range to be the best carb wise. And I've been using tiny amounts of the sun dried tomato philadelphia to add a bit more flavour to things - But I think too much can give you too many carbs. Not sure about what's allowed in induction though as I didn't do induction and just got stuck straight in! Hope this helps :)

sf jelly - yes
squash - try and find an own brand one that uses sucralose instead of aspartame, aspartame can stall weight loss, i found one once in sainsburys
mozzerella- ive always used it, i buy the sainsburys basics ready grated stuff, for some reson the cheapier the product the lower the carbs in most cases
philli - yes

but it s important to keep track of the cqrbs and not go too mad with the dairy :)

Thank you so much folks; that's all been really helpful.

I think the Asda squash fits the bill, thank goodness!

Back