Very Sore Throat - What can I take?

louale

Silver Member
Hey All,

I have had a very soar throat for a couple of days, to the point that I've had to have a day off work as it really hurts when I swallow or speak.

Does anyone know what I could take? I'm only on day 4 and probably just into ketosis, so don't want to take any risks.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Louale x

Nothing worse is there? I found gargling with salt water to be really effective, and I've kept doing that post Foundation. It also seems to help when I use mouth wash and gargle... Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for that, might give the salt water a try.

Louale x

gargling soluble paracetamol helps if you've got some
Get better soon and keep drinking plenty of water!

gargle with aspirin

daisy x

Hey All,

I have had a very soar throat for a couple of days, to the point that I've had to have a day off work as it really hurts when I swallow or speak.

Does anyone know what I could take? I'm only on day 4 and probably just into ketosis, so don't want to take any risks.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Louale x

Just wanted to say I hope you get better soon Louale. x

Awww, thanks to you all.

Did gargle with salt water, but kept swallowing it because my little boys kept laughing his head off at me. He was in bed and kept coming in the bathroom, then he had an excuse for the next hour to keep getting up, telling me his throat was sore too and he needed to gargle.

Think it's helped a little, but will continue with it.

Louale x

Just wanted to say I hope you get better soon Louale. x

Get Better Soon!! :) Try and Rest and make sure you keep hydrated!
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

Back