Very, very tee'd off !!!!!

fillymum

synful soul
:sigh:

I have been a good girl since my blip with the cheese though when I add up healthy extras it wasn't that much of a blip.

I spend ages planning my food and even longer preparing it to make sure it is always interesting and tasty and is what I am allowed.

This morning I got on the scales and NOTHING, ZILCH, A GREAT BIG ZERO !!!! Not one gramme, not half an ounce. The air was blue, purple and then green, Green is the baddy colour here in Spain, for example un hombre verde ( green ) is a dirty old man. So you can imagine the strength of my dissapointment. I kicked the scales, told them they were lying. Got on again and the same again.

To make matters worse I have tried to post this so any times, wanting your support and sympathy, whinge, whinge, poor me and all that stuff, the first time at 6.a.m. this morning and the laptop has let me down big style.

Perhaps Green Days do not suit me. I have just done 3 on the trot. I normally do more Red than Green. I have a very under-active thyroid, take 200 mgs of thyroxine a day, a big dose, but it can not be that as I have been losing weight so well.

I feel so frustrated and let down by myself !!!!!

I almost succumbed to a Chinese or Indian Take away tonight but thank goodness common sense prevailed and it is chicken with loads of veg.

Onwards and Upwards...... no, no. I want Downwards lol !!!!!!!

It flippin sucks arse when that happens doesnt it? trust me.. iv been there more than once so i know how it feels to give it your all and really put so much effort and planning in and be rewarded for nothing.

My only advise is that 99% for me, if i go back to my normal approach and continue with a good week, i am rewarded the following wi. i hope this is the same for you.

big big hugs to you. dont let it knock you, its tough to keep motivated when a week like this happens but you will see a result eventually. keep going xxxxx

Have you checked to see if you have lost any inches this week as often the week the scales stay the same is the week the inches seem to come off.

Well done for staying strong...

http://www.glitter-graphics.com

Thank you ladies.

Thanks Min. I haven't measured myself yet but I will do from now on.

Now were did I put that tape measure ???

xxxxxx

stick with it Sue - it could be for a million reasons, but keep on plan and next week the weight will shift off you!!! :D good luck poppet x

If you normally do red and then switch to green, then you'll retain water. Just measure yourself, the scales aren't the be all and end all of losing weight! Go by what your clothes say.

Thank you for the input. After reading this I am so glad that I have stuck to plan and didn't give in to the Pizza Fairy lol !!!

Your advice and support is a great help. I know I will get there.

I had wondered about fluid retention, so must make sure I am getting enough fluids. I enjoy water so that is not a problem.

My DH reckons that he can see a difference. Today we bumped into a friend we haven't seen for a couple of months. I could see him thinking "what is different " He looked quite puzzled. All he came up with was " you're looking disgustingly brown " .

Once again many thanks.

xxxx

this should have been a new thread !!

For some reason I can not post this as a new thread though I have started a new thread in another sub forum this morning. I get the sae response on both the lap top and the desk top so it is not my computer.

The title should have been Good morning world !!!

It is a glorious day here today. The air clarity is so fantastic I feel I can reach out and touch the sky. I just love days like this.

Since I started the SW way of life I have felt so well.............. my medical history reads like a horror movie though I am always active, never let it get me down.

Eating the SW way, my energy levels are so high, I sleep well, my general well being is at a high. This way of eating suits me. I never consider straying from it. If I get the munchies it is for something that is allowed.

Every day I learn a little bit more from going into sub forums that are new to me. By reading other food diaries I have learnt that my recent failure to lose weight is in all probability my own fault as I have misunderstood the conception of HE's and sometimes unwittingly not been 100%. From now on I am.

This site and the support I have received have given me a new and better way of life. I thank you all for that.
grouphug.gif

Back