Very Worried!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I am so worried right now! :cry:
For some silly reason this morning after getting out of bed and going for my morning pee i decided for some stupid stupid reason to jump on the scales ... oh how i wished i hadnt!

According to them i have put on 1lb .... WHAT THE HELL !!!! i am in middle of week 3 and have not cheated once and am drinking 3ltrs of water a day! What is going on? I am now so disheartened and although i dont want to quit i am so scared of losing only a minimal amount this week! Surely i should be losing a little more that 3lbs or so a week as i am such a big girl ..... boo hooo :cry:

i got weighed last saturday and was 15dt 9lbs, then got on them on the sunday to see if i weighed less than my OH, and in the space of one day went back up to 16st 2lbs... as if!!

i woudltn worry hun, just wait for your weigh in and be pleasantly surprised!!

p.s you are not a big girl, you are a shrinking lovely

xxx

Awwww lauren you really are loverly!! Always around - Thankyou honey. I will wait till monday - no way am i giving up before my target - a loss is a loss no matter how small but i want 5lbs this week dammit!! ahahahaha :)

Lol if its 5lbs you want chukkie egg then its 5lbs u shall get!!

i will keep my fingers crossed for u though!! but like usaid any loss is a good loss. and u got to remember that!!
let me know how u get on,

and i will tell u if i miraculously put 7lbs on over night again ;)

xxx

haha!!!!! Thanks chick :) I will keep everyone posted dont worry!
I love this forum!!! hahaha i am a right geekazoid arnt i!!! :)

I wouldnt worry too much about it there is often a difference between scales I know that mine weigh me as 2lb lighter than the chemist.Good luck for monday

Lol my scales told me i was a whole 5lbs lighter than my chemist which obviously led to a huge disappointment last week when i actually only lost 7lbs instead of like 12lbs. But trust me its not worth it...you start getting it into your head that you need to just check that you might of lost a little bit more and it turns into a regular thing. You'll be fine ...we're at the same pace me and you and we're in the same week. So if i've lost 5lbs this week so will you !!! I'll let you know - let me know. But hey ..we've lost a whole stone in two weeks ! Congratulations is in order. Keep going girl you can do it. xxxx

Thanks guys :D

I think i am going to chuck the scales out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bin Them! Bin Them! Bin Them!!!! ;)

shud all burn them and make a bigg fuss like when they burnt their bras haha xx

I weighed myself on my home scales during the first couple of weeks and would often get the same result. They'd say I'd put on 3 lbs or 4lbs. But on weigh in, it was never the case so now I don't hardly bother with my scales. I sometimes pop on them and have a laugh to myself about how rubbish they are but I never worry about it.

The WI that matters is the one at your pharamacy.

You'll have lost..don't believe them

Alex

Oh you neeednt worry hon. I jump on my scales all the time - but only at the same of day. Whenever I get weighed its early morning....that way I figure I don't have loads of water in my body yet! If I were to jump on my scales at home I would jump on them the very first thing in the morning - NAKED! Surely thats your true weight. And when I get weighed each week I wear the same lightweight clothes! lol My fiancee seems to lose 4lbs overnight lucky git!

Back