Very worrying

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Davey1984, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Davey1984

Davey1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    5:2 Diet
    Hi all,

I have just been on the slim fast site and re-reading how to follow the plan and I read that for every stone lost you must reduce your calorie intake by 150.
    A bit worrying as my daily intake is 1560 calories and I have 4 stone to lose, so if I drop the 600 calories then I will be consuming 960 calories a day. Which is below the minimum amount of calories a body needs to consume a day.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Any advice on this ???
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. awcarly

awcarly Loves to lose

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim fast
    Hi Davey, I don't think that would apply for someone who has lost a huge amount of weight as it just wouldn't make sense, say if you lost 10 stone and still needed to lose more, you would be barely eating. I guess it is because it's harder to lose weight the smaller you get but at 1500 calories for a man you should lose it if you stick to it, I wouldn't really worry about that, as long as you are eating the correct amount to lose weight..
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.