vibraxis - vibrating plate thingy

wannadrop3st

Hi Guys,
I just wondered if anyone has been on the vibraxis vibrating plate (i call it a wobble-ater) ??
I have just had my 1st session, you have 10 minutes which equates to 1 hour resistance training at the gym :rolleyes:
My question is.... have any of you used it and if so how long before you started to see the results ??;)

Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd never heard of this but then I looked it up to see what it was. It looks great, like a Power Plate but better. (I've actually emailed the firm to see if any gyms near me have got one, lol! ;))

I don't have one of these near me.

Think if I used my "rabbit" :bunnydance:more often it would have the same effect?:8855:

I know its smaller but if I use it more frequently it should balance out :D

Lexie, it was good but not that good ;)

Jacey, I think a lot of beauty salons / Gyms / Sunbed places have these in place now, even the hairdresser over from me has one in ....

I thought maybe more people would have tried it :confused:

Hi, I've tried it :) I didn't really like it, as it felt weird, but now that I've read more on it (after reading your post I went and researched it further) I think I'll give it a longer, more thorough go :p

I've hired one for 12 weeks and am on week 5 and it goes back a few days before my wedding.

I'm not sure if it makes a difference as I do gym and Cambridge also so Not sure what causes the results with doing everything alongside each other.

I only paid £40 per month which is fab to have it at home x

I've read loads on these vibration plates, no real evidence they work. Some people swear they have toned them up some say didn't do a thing. Better off doing toning at home yourself. Really good DVD is the beach body by Libby Roberts, it's easy and quite old but I noticed amazing results in two weeks, but Ido it 5 times per week.

Back