Vibro plate

kerrys86

Silver Member
Hi has anyone ever used the Vibro plates before and did they work!? Quite intrigued by them :)

I've heard they are quite effective for inch loss as long as your doing the various exercises they recommend on them and they're also quite good for pain management. I'll be honest i quite fancy one but they're quite pricey. Might see if i can try one out at my local tanning shop.

The local Facebook page for our area of things to buy and sell are advertising a months hire for 40 but don't know if it works or not :(

A months hire for 40 quid doesn't sound too bad. I think i'd give it a go for the money. That way you have a month to try it out and there's loads of routines you can look up online. Not to mention Youtube videos of how to exercise on them and if at the end of the month nothings happened at least your only 40 quid down rather than 400 or 500 quid.

A months hire for 40 quid doesn't sound too bad. I think i'd give it a go for the money. That way you have a month to try it out and there's loads of routines you can look up online. Not to mention Youtube videos of how to exercise on them and if at the end of the month nothings happened at least your only 40 quid down rather than 400 or 500 quid.

Yeah maybe your right, me and my sis are gonna half it too so even less :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I didn't end up getting one :( but may yet ill let you know :)

I love the vibro plate at my gym and I noticed a difference after only using it a few times. You can definitely feel it working and it gets you sweating. It's a funny thing at first because you feel itchy sometimes, especially after the massage exercises but that's just because the blood is circulating through that part of your body and it's a good itchy (if you know what I mean?).

You should try it out somewhere first if you're not sure but it gets a big thumbs up from me. I would buy one but the one at the gym is massive and I think if I tried a smaller one I would maybe be disappointed. You need it to be powerful enough to get the job done! X

Forbsie that's really good to know. I'm thinking of investing in one but did want to try them out first however i'm not a gym member, my local shop that had to use has shut down and i haven't been able to find a place that rents them near me!

Oh brill , let me know how it goes :)

Hi don't know d anyone following any morX , but Ihad the Vibro Palte delivered tonight already done 25 mins and can feel the tingle haha

26/8/13 - 11,11

Hi, yeah it came with a few sheet of exercise. I jus do a few of them at a time for maybe 5 mins each

26/8/13 - 11,11

Brill

I think their fab I can see inches off already

(26/8/13 - 11,11) (11/9/13 - 11, 8)

Back