vibroplate ......

A Better Me

Silver Member
:D woohoo iv just ordered my very own vibroplate.... iv talked my hubby into it telling him that he`d benefit from it too.. i cant wait 4 it to come xxxx

Ooh where did you buy it? I'm looking to buy one this week (not my idea, my OHs but I'll go along with it!) I've heard so many good reports about them.

I'm going to order one too - I can't wait! Where did you get yours from? You'll need to keep us updated! I'm hoping it will be amazing at toning me up haha =D

i`v ordered it out of my catalogue, lol cant afford to buy 1 straight out (and my hubby would try and say we needed something else) but i dont have to pay for it straight away .... i`ts coming on sept 1st..
Iv heard many good reports about them betsy too, people r losing inches with them,, and im not very good st motivating myself with doing excercise so il keep u posted xxxx

You will have loads of fun!
I hired one for 1 month and it goes back tomorrow, so tonight is my last time on it.
I have certainly toned up...make sure you measure yourself as it is a great boost.

I havent measured for the past week, but will do tonight and then post...to date, I had lost about 10" all over, although not sure if that was the plate or LT.

It is a fab machine though!!!

have fun

i won one off ebay for £40 (woman said she paid £200 and has used it twice) last night after reading all the good reports, hubby is going collecting it for me tomorrow so hopefully will see good results

oo let me know collettehow you find it hun please, lol tho i wont tell my hubby you only paid £40 4 yours mines costing (whispers £349)
but i think it will be worth it...
scots 10inch is fantastic.. its got to help well it cant do no harm xx

You will have loads of fun!
I hired one for 1 month and it goes back tomorrow, so tonight is my last time on it.
I have certainly toned up...make sure you measure yourself as it is a great boost.

I havent measured for the past week, but will do tonight and then post...to date, I had lost about 10" all over, although not sure if that was the plate or LT.

It is a fab machine though!!!

have fun

Can I ask where you hired it from? I think I would prefer to hire one first and then maybe buy one.

That's great Scotsmist, thanks for the info. It's nice to hear from someone who has actually used it and it worked. Measuring yourself is a good idea, spurs you on to keep using it and to stop it turning into a clothes horse!

It's not too long until it comes Claire. I think I'll have a look online tomorrow and read a few reviews.

Back