vibroplate

If it is what i think it is then i used to have one of these, good for toning you up if you do the exercises they suggest on them, its like doing triple the amount just in one move the only downfall is like with all exercise equipment is not using it x

Ive found a place near me that hires them for £50 for 4 weeks. I go on holiday in 11 weeks and was thinking of giving it a go. x

I used to use the one in a local tanning salon and did notice my clothes getting looser after about 4 weeks. Decided to save up my money and buy one for the house as usual it is at the back of a cupboard with me trying to encourage myself to start it up again.

Worth it if you want inches lost.

Nush: did you notice weight loss too? I literally had mine for a cpl days and then found out I am pregnant so can't wait to start using it again when babs is here!!!!

vibe plate

hi i have just bought one yesterday hope it works, i will get tape out and measure and check in a weekas it seems so easy to work like they say :giggle:

Have you tried singing when you're on it? :rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to lose weight more inches when I started so don't know but it would be more exercise than I'm currently getting so I think it would help with weight loss.

thanks Nush, now to find out if I would be allowed to do this while breastfeeding or else its gonna mean the machine sitting idle even longer...

thanks Nush, now to find out if I would be allowed to do this while breastfeeding or else its gonna mean the machine sitting idle even longer...

Milkshake anyone?

Reading this thread has made me wonder if using the Power plate at the gym is the reason I have lost inches even when not loosing weight?

I've never tried one but dubious of them, couple people in my work used them regularly at tanning salons and a couple even rented or bought them. Tbh never saw a difference but to be fair these were all people who constantly ate junk lol!! I think I'm just put off by the miraculous statements they make about them on the adverts at tanning salons! Seem expensive too unless they are miracle machines. Let us know how you get on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have these in my salon, ladies must come at least 3 times a week (most come 5 days). As it is only 10 minutes it works great with mums with busy lifestyles and families! Great difference in those who use them, although be careful if and wen you stop. Using the plates are like being in the gym for 1hour (so they say) so do some form of exercise if u stop using plates completely. I noticed a Greg difference wen I used them coming up to my wedding, does so much more than just loose inches, really really really must start back using thm again!,!,

I use one at my gym often. I don't think it has helped me lose weight but it has helped with inches.

I use it for other reasons though. I have a tendancy to gain fluid even on SW but the vibroplates help me keep my fluid levels down, they certainly help the look of my cellulite and they help me with constipation (too much info sorry ).

I like to go on them after a good gym session too, find it helps my aching muscles.

Back