vibroplate

sadolphingirl said:
thanks Nush, now to find out if I would be allowed to do this while breastfeeding or else its gonna mean the machine sitting idle even longer...

Shouldn't be any problem with using them whilst breast feeding.

As long as you aren't feeding whilst standing on it lol!

Had a special offer at the gym for 1 month - to be honest didn't find any difference - some of us didn't, some did.
It bored me to death - would rather be in a class.

I hired one back in 08/09 and did it every day in conjunction with ww. The weight fell off me pretty quickly. Now I can't say if it was the vibro the diet or the combination of both but it worked wonders! I ended up re hiring it every month for about 9 months! It defo toned me up, my arms were more muscular and best of all it helped me maintain for much longer then i should have when I came off weight watchers and ate like a pig again.! Since I stopped using it I have put on over a stone. I have bought my own now and started sw so I am hoping I am as lucky second time round.

I use one at my gym often. I don't think it has helped me lose weight but it has helped with inches.

I use it for other reasons though. I have a tendancy to gain fluid even on SW but the vibroplates help me keep my fluid levels down, they certainly help the look of my cellulite and they help me with constipation (too much info sorry ).

I like to go on them after a good gym session too, find it helps my aching muscles.

I agree - I do squats on one a the gym and its definately improved my leg strength and cellulite doesnt look so bad
if you lean back you can feel it in yr stomach as well

yep! the squats are great and u do feel a burn. when i first started i couldnt use a skipping rope for more then a couple of minutes and after the first few sessions on the vibro i could skip for ten. great toning ur arms as well. wouldnt recommend use for women during that time of month tho.

takeawayqueen said:
yep! the squats are great and u do feel a burn. when i first started i couldnt use a skipping rope for more then a couple of minutes and after the first few sessions on the vibro i could skip for ten. great toning ur arms as well. wouldnt recommend use for women during that time of month tho.

Or if you need the loo! ;-)

lol peace lily ... ur sooo right. ive started kettleworx six week programme today and im in agony cant even walk down stairs!

takeawayqueen said:
lol peace lily ... ur sooo right. ive started kettleworx six week programme today and im in agony cant even walk down stairs!

That's good going. I can't even motivate my flabby a*se to do any exercise at the mo. So I am most impressed and there's nothing like a it of muscle pain to remind you how good you've been ;-)

thanks peacelily! I never ever exercise so we will see how long it lasts! i lack willpower but trying so hard to stay motivated. hope ur wkends going well :)

I was told to try it naked in front of a mirror, OMG it was unbelievable how much of my body wobbled!! But I have lost inches in only a month! By the way, I have one at home, didn't do it naked at the gym!!

Back