Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

im already bablicious ;) im ok atm xxxxx ill be better at half twelve when i get out of work!

Hey Vicky... thinking of you...

Vicky your diet sounds like it's gonna be lush! :).... jealous but doubt it'd work for me...will stick to DuDu while it works :)

as for the weight gain....seen what I've gotten rid of in 5 days?...you'll polish off your gain in no time at all...especially when you get flexing your muscles again :) all those lovely long walks with you and the doggies :D....roll on 12:30 for you xxx

you should have seen how much came with my shop last night, babybel, stilton, goats cheese, big hunk of cheddar, full fat philly :D

... and I can't remember who now was trying to convince me that there needn't be fat in Atkins... ho hum!

That would have been me Jo... she is only limited on how much she can have tho.. aren't you Vicky!!:rolleyes:;):D

... and I can't remember who now was trying to convince me that there needn't be fat in Atkins... ho hum!
lol you dont have to..but you can!!!! im not having cheese every day, but plenty of veg and ive got sooo much fish to eat too. wait till you see my menus to judge ;)

Hey jo. Well its going fab for me so far and apart from 2 slices of cheese not a bit of fat at all! Have a look at my menu for yesterday. And i can tell you the scales told me they love me today!

right i feel really sick again. nervous butterfy tummy.
ill try and get on later on girls xxxx thanks for all your support it has been very much appreciated xxxx
have great weekends xxxx

thanks babe :) will be nice not to be overdrawn this month :)

byeeee Vicky... missed you again but my friend were here so t'would have been rude to ignore her
:)

hey vicks good luck today with the pup's im totally lost with being back at work mmmmmmmmm !!!!

and u will shift the weight no prb's !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Cheryl keep missing you! Read your Atkins diary, then got interrupted and never spoke! Sounds like you're off to a flyer! I now regret not having got on the scales on Monday when I kicked off, cos the other half has lost 4K in 4 days with Dukan + fruit! Jammy thing! Because I did three days without scales, I won't have that thrill. Use the thrill to get you through these hungrier days!

Good luck! and we'll all soon get back to where we were... and then we MUST stabilise!

hey people :) 2 more gone. but im ok :) carpet cleaner full of water ready!!! omg been through my wardrobe and thrown out about 5 things lmao! cheryl says i have to go through again! im wondering whether to put summer clothes in t loft.

ive put all of my summer stuff under my bed lol !!!!!!!!!! summer has gone now !!!!!!!

im glad ur ok lovley !!!!!!!!

Back