Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

morning sona, dont be looking through my diary babes its Atkins!!!
i might add i did have a glass of wine (just the one) last night which might attribute to my loss but i drank plenty of water after though!

Cheryl no they were all very good on the bed !

Vicky - that's great! I came on here thinking I'd have to type a "never mind" post, cos yesterday you were fearing a STS...! So well done you!

As for Chez, 1lb up, in my book is EXCELLENT if not sticking strictly to anything...

Lovely chat last night ladies... I enjoyed catching up...

NB to Sarah - France is south of London.

Well done Vicky, that's a brilliant weekly loss.

Cheryl, you've had a pants week, so well done to you too for getting through it and ONLY putting on 1lb.

xxx

Maybe I could predict the lottery numbers as well as I got our numbers Vicky??

Well done Cheryl thats fab considering the week you've had!

Hi everyone... xxx

yesterday you were fearing a STS...!
no i thought just a 1 and 1/2lb loss lol.
Linz can you let me know the numbers please babes????
Cheryl you have seen my weekly gains when ive been bad so yes a lb in nothing at all!

oooh can we have cocktails on Atkins? <evil grin>

ENJOY VICKS! <but I thought the saying was "it only comes ONCE a year">

ah no! if i dont find any cocktails i fancy ill be doing vodka and diet coke anyway. and i will be having carbs and PROUD!!!

Hey ladies. Thanks for being so supportive. xx
Oh and can i just apologise for lack of response, my laptop is really playing up at the mo it just keeps shutting down

morning peeps. apologies now for any typos i have extremely long sparkly acrylic nails and am just getting re acquainted!!!
looking forward to piccies today and then chiquitos after ;) havent got much time after work to get ready as am at the vets at 3.10 getting second injections for the pups. then have to be at cinema for 5!

b- scrambled egg and cheese
L - tuna mayo salad and babybel
d - chiquitos and cocktails

;)

me too. me and my friend were so funny last night saying we going to eat everything on the menu (we have both been menu perving). she is a total yo yoer like me who loves her food lol.

oh forgot to say cheryl think olivers bday/xmas pressies are out for delivery to me today! i better now play with them ;)

Lol you are a naughty girl! Thanks you. xx
Oh and as for your friend........i find they are the worst ones to go out with for dinner! Look at me last fri!

LOL i know. at least i know im going to be bad tonight, so have got plenty of nice food planned for rest of weekend so i can be good again tomorrow (kebab lol)

Back