Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

You should all take a look at our photos of the pizzas in our love affair!!!
Im going to pop on here but not as much as i have, im rather lost at the mo both with my diet and life. Need to get things clearer in my own head. Im ok but just havent really got things straight for myself yet so until then im not pushing myself into anything and will just go where i need to. I know that probably doesnt make any sense at all but it does to me lol.
Vicky love you hun. xxx

it does to me babe too. im here for you whenever and always xxx love you too Cheryl x

Chez... couldn't give a fig about your diet, cos it's too soon IMHO, but hope to still hear about your life...

Crista's Kitchen Creations: Low-Carb Deep Dish Pizza

this is the deep dish one. I havent tried this one yet though - but maybe dukanners could use from frais???

also this one is yummy and very filling.. low fat cheese?

Your Lighter Side...: Low-carb pizza dough (cauliflower)

and omg!

Your Lighter Side...: Low-carb stuffed crust pizza recipe

the cauli bases freeze lovely too.

Thanks Vicks... great pictures, lovely ideas, but don't think they'd work too well with the Dukan substitutes... fromage frais just isn't cream cheese, much as we might try to kid ourselves!

I can't quite get my head around using cauli or courguette either... hmm...

the cauli one is real nice jo ! honest.

Hi - sorry dukanners i have moved to atkins boards ;)

headache, totm pains...boo!!! but have done some online xmas shopping and havent got much left to buy!

Well done you, despite the sore head and totm pains (me too, again, twice in one month is getting silly).

I was looking at Christmas trees online today. Think it'll have to be a small plastic one this year - ain't got the room in my small flat for a real one - and if I want to pick up after something that is shedding all the time I'll get another boyfriend haha.

Also went to post a pressie to my dear friend in NZ - four light paperbacks and a pair of gloves - and they wanted £35!!!! I nearly passed out. I'd rather ring her and talk for hours instead!

Sx

Hey Vicky hope you're feeling better TOTM is a nightmare I've done some devilish things in my time including ejecting an ex out of the car 50 miles from home and yes I kept on going ........
ps hello to your diary!

Jo, im glad you find my life so interesting, pmsl. Im not going away, id miss you all too much. Im just taking a little step back from cyber space to get my reality straight for a bit. Knowing me i'll be on here to tell you all about it anyway. Lol.
Ive started shaking ive not been on here today! Its been a busy one, shopping for olivers birthday presents and then once i collected him from school home to feed us all then back to the school for parents evening. We were there for almost an hour and half. Im sooooooo proud of my baby boy. He got such a glowing report. I think one of those presents might be opened tomorrow!!!

You should all take a look at our photos of the pizzas in our love affair!!!
Im going to pop on here but not as much as i have, im rather lost at the mo both with my diet and life. Need to get things clearer in my own head. Im ok but just havent really got things straight for myself yet so until then im not pushing myself into anything and will just go where i need to. I know that probably doesnt make any sense at all but it does to me lol.
Vicky love you hun. xxx

Take care of you and see you back on here when you are raring to go (and hopefully with a little update from time to time so we don't get too much separation anxiety :wave_cry:

Hey ladies. I didnt meant to let you all think im leaving you. I could never do that its just i wont be posting diet stuff but will still bore you loads with what is going on. I would get some serious withdrawals otherwise, and i cant let you lot get them either. xx

morning. omfg i nearly passed out Cheryl I thought you said you were leaving us! phew! glad i re read that!

(me too, again, twice in one month is getting silly).
whats going on???? I cant believe how much that postage is - you should have ordered from a nz website and got it delivered direct ;)

Flutter - i too thought you wrote 50mph! love it. cheered me up.

I am pmt queen today - dogs doing my head in , weather doing my head in, my house doing my head in, my hair and my bloated stomach, headache and bad back doing my head in! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
If there arent tears after a row by the end of today ill be very surprised. Bloody evil witch lodger sat there last night yapping through my fav programme and eating buttons. double RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

B - eggs mushies and bacon
L - roast pork salad and mayo
D - steak with stilton sauce and greens

s - nothing
W - aiming for 4 litres today!!!!!

ex - 80 leg masters, hoovering and shouting at people.

Morning Vicky - or should that be "Moaning!" - my fav line from 'Allo 'Allo :)

Re the totm - it's been all over the place, think it's the start of the (sorry guys) menopause, and the pmt is getting a bit vicious, like being a teenager again :(

Re the postage - mad isn't it? But books are sooo expensive in NZ, about three times the price here. Oh well, it will have to go in smaller packages!

Sx

Moaning s x ;) im hoping mine isnt menopause at my age..but possibly aswell lol. im homicidal today!

oh what protests Cheryl?

I think its students rioting in the streets coz the retirement age has gone from 60 to 62
Sorry forgot to say its all over sky news

Back