Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

:D conversation always ends with poo when cheryl on here ;)
what time you at work babes?

How dare you!!!! Lol
Im working 7pm til 7am but have to leave at 5.30 :0(.
Im eating soup and really want bread to go with it.........HELP

Should have made some mims Cheryl

oh what a horrid shift. ill keep you amused till about 9 when i go to bed LOL. low carb crackers any of them in? dunk some cheese in cheryl!

I havent got any flax jim. Not been shopping yet. Ive told vicky that my mojo is coming back but slowly so im going to just be careful with what i eat til i can go shopping again. Then its a case of getting rid of all the party food in the freezer (olivers party on sat) and clearing room for me to stock it up with "proper" food.
Soup is gone and now i want chocolate so ive just had a tiny 2 squares of my birthday brekkie!!!! They are very tiny squares.

Hello my lovelies. Yep on the horrible nights tonight. Peas and mint sauce mmmmm. But im sorry and have to say that mushy peas looks like diarrhoea with food colouring! Pmsl

Typical... I was just saying over on the Dukan board that it's usually Cheryl who talks about poo ;)

Oooh and I'm very impressed at your spelling. My first day at nursing school we were taught to spell "diarrhoea", "vomiting" and "haemorrhage".

i want chocolate so ive just had a tiny 2 squares of my birthday brekkie!!!! They are very tiny squares
i got them cos thought they would be perfect for choc hit on atkins :D

Jo i had to reread that - i thought you put nursery school! lol
p.s. didnt know you went to nursing school.

Lol. Well i do love poo Jo.........My own for the record NOT clearing up other peoples...............DO YOU HEAR THAT LONDON, NO POO TONIGHT PLEASE!
I should think that after almost 9yrs i can spell it. Lol

LOL i hope you have a quiet on cheryl. what you taking in to eat or you having kebab (although it aint the same when you cant crisp it up. )

No hun its not. I might try to get a kebab but will take a carton of winter veg soup (higher in carbs but not really had much today), i should be able to find a microwave to heat it up. Not had any sleep today but didnt get up til 9.30 so 24hrs (or just less) awake shouldnt be too bad!!!

Lol. Well i do love poo Jo.........My own for the record NOT clearing up other peoples...............DO YOU HEAR THAT LONDON, NO POO TONIGHT PLEASE!
I should think that after almost 9yrs i can spell it. Lol

You'd be surprised... (and among us serial dieters on websites, how often do we see "I want to loose weight"!!).

Yes Vicky... I started SRN training way back when... I learned to spell three words, inject water into oranges, and I quit on NY's Day after my first ward... :-(

Ah cheryl will that be enough for all night?
Jo - was it that bad?

Probably not but my cupboards are almost bare and not very take to work and eat on a ight duty friendly! most of it needs cooking

id be starving! is there a hospital canteen you can get something from if you need to> or at the station?

If we see station after the start of shift then all thats there is a microwave toast and cereal. All the local hospital canteens close at 8pm.
Right, enough maoning about my lack of facilities ive got to go and get this house tidy, get to the post office to post something boaty mark sold on e bay then get ready and go. Will try to log on later or if poss get the app for my phone depends on how much time i have.

Take care Cheryl... hope for a poo free night! x

LOL Linz :D
im off in half hour, so bloomin dark and cold :( got a bit of a gurgly tummy - hope its not anything dodgy. and its all the fat coming out. might have to give my col clear a miss tonight LOL!

Back