Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

thanks babe. and then help me resist the ice cream. Ill go to tesco after i think and try and find some pork belly. oh sod it - im going to m and s to buy some nice things!

I thought of you Atkins-ers last night when M&S had pork belly on yellow label. Was almost enough to make me turn.

Hope you get through the day okay. Have a great weekend after.

im not going till two!!!!!! lol
yes they are very funny. going to m and s after to have a scoot around at the food and avoid the mountain bar!

I thought of you Atkins-ers last night when M&S had pork belly on yellow label. Was almost enough to make me turn.
turn to atkins i hope you mean :D

well im counting the clock now. feel sick with nerves (have got a bad tummy :( ) roll on everything finished and done and me home with my 4 dogs and wine. cant believe i said i would cook tonight aswell :(

ive just done this im protector group - guardian. its really interesting!

I've just done it, protector group, Champion here

Action-oriented, Logical, Quick, Outspoken, Organised, Scheduled, Takes charge, Moves from A-B, Acts only on the facts, Brings order and stability, Taskoriented, Open, Domineering

I'd say that's a pretty fair analysis

Fun isn't it!

I'm an Advocate in the Visionaries sector - Curious, Creative, Fresh, Expedient, Flexible, Full of life, Mercurial, Sensitive, Understanding, Imaginative, Innovative, Excited, Impatient

If only...LOL

Monitor in the protector group :D x

"Logical, Detached, Detailed, Completes, Protects, Organises, Factual, Quiet, Practical, Pragmatic, Sensible, Steady, Loyal"

Organiser in the protector group - People-oriented, Detailed, Organised, Follows-through, Creates order, Glues the group, Tactful, Sees good in others, Brings harmony and team spirit, Plans, Schedules, Caring.
Spot on!

I'm an Instigator in the Thinker group

Frank, Challenging, Original, Creative, Complex, Expedient, Analytical, Rulebreaker, Questioning, Theoretical, Adventurous, Unconstrained, Intellectually promiscuous

Loyal, Harmonious, Completer, Peoplecentred, Takes care of the routine, Supports, Nurtures, Quiet, Shy, Practical, Behind-the- Scenes, Willing, Concerned
THAts me the guardian. Im not sure about the quiet and shy bit though but its different at work
well....doris went at 2 ish, by 2 .15 i was back in car on way to m and s. bad idea -was busy with this new meal deal on. no pork belly bah. got myself (omg) dressed lobster and mussels in garlic for my night in alone in pjs and x factor tomorrow. roule with chilli, camembert and some doux de montagne cheese???
solicitors went better than i thought. will was easy everything to mum, executor mum and a.n.other. divorce - got a few decisions to make. ex is happy to go with adultery but not happy with the grand and a bit fee im nicely paying half of (could make him pay the lot) house is pretty safe (if he starts ill go for his pension) and i just spoke to him and his words were " but i can do it on the internet for 340 quid!" righteo he wants an internet divorce, i want it the right way, and whatever I decide hasd to go cos im the one going for divorce. so if he starts veing an arse about the money ill do it anyway and make him pay the lot cos he has been adulteress (sp)
havent cried once today so proud of myself (although nearly cried at the amount of people in m and s - omg how do these dole-ites afford m and s weekly shop) having wine now. pork off the menu. kebab on the menu im not cooking been a stressful day xxxxx

thanks so much again for all your support. i dont even want ice cream. (ok im lying now;) )

hey hun

glad it was mostly positive :) surprised you can still talk to ex at all - personally I'd let solicitor deal with it all - else I might end up on a murder charge :eek:.....what a kn*b cheating on someone as lovely as you and then having the cheek to complain about the solicitors fees!! ffs they don't pay peanuts in the army x

Really glad to hear that Vicky. I did my divorce online but it was simple as the house was already sold and everything else agreed on.
Just waiting for my lift and then off to paint the town pink - 3 girls and a gay man :)

Here's a big glass of vino for you Vicky! You're being really strong and sticking to your guns re the divorce, well done - and what an a@%e your ex is!

And sorry Doris is gone now, but you know it's to a good home :)

Re M&S I'm always amazed at the number of older people in there, like they probably have for 40 years - but how they can afford it on a state pension, goodness only knows.

I had some of my new oil for lunch - the lemon one - with lamb, on a bed of spinach with mayo and lemon juice over the top - scrumptious. They do an oil with basil, and one with rosemary, imagine that on lamb mmmm.

Off to get changed soon - wish it would stop raining!

Sx

Back