Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

and I ain't ready to die yet!!!!

yes, have the tomato one to read too, hope it is better than the diet book.

Dietkitty said:
No it really can kill you on Exante! 600 cals, no real food, ketosis and alcohol is a dangerous mix.

Omg - wont be doing exante then;)

Hiya vicky - how is everything - completely behind and lost on your thread but hope life is settling down now:)
Xxx

Kat1e said:
Omg - wont be doing exante then;)

Not just Exante rule applies to any VLCD (don't want exante getting a bad name lol)

Starlight said:
Not just Exante rule applies to any VLCD (don't want exante getting a bad name lol)

Fair enough....should have said i won't be doing any diet that i can't eat and drink on......oh yes that's why i'm on atkins! lol;)

Morning all. a rubbish 1/2 lb off for me (im sure if i had a poo it would be a lb ;) )after sat im being good no drink till the friday after!
B/L - fikadellen and any snacks in my drawer at work
D - huge prawns on the barbie with seafood sauce and salad
ex - cleaning and packing
A - trying not to
w - yes lots and lots

leeds tomorrow and vodka revs cant wait (pizza aswell lol)

off to work now see you soon ;)

errr no tomatoes before no smoking?????
thanks girls. Deffo think the no alcohol helps or i would have been on a sts or gain. plus i was bad on sat sunday and monday LOL.
So hoping with only saturday bad this week ill get a better loss next week . MUST stay off the alcohol x

Morning hun, I smoke less when I don't drink, so that's why the order - and we can all swap books once we've read them anyway :)

Hi Vicky 0.5lb loss is so much better than a gain. We'll both look for the whoosh fairy next week- I heard she might be in town then ;)

Last edited:
I heard she might be in town then
woop i hope so :D

Yes i still think if I had one cigarette id go back to square one and more. So im not having one :) i have nightmares ihave had a fag and i often wake up after the night before and have to ask Gary! (cos i get so drunk now)
TBH I drink less without smoking not the other way round Suze!

I'm not really expecting a magic cure - but it would be interesting to understand myself a bit more and maybe make it easier to find the Stop button :)

well I'm the same, though I'm happy enough that I can stick to only smoking when I go out for a drink, if I could break that link I'd be laughing

You know i thought it would be drinking and not smoking that would be the worst, but its actually not. Its the first thing in a morning fag i miss!

Back