Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Yey :D hello xxxx
start your own diary :D

new pics in my folders x

You do look stunning in that dress you know!!! (Please don't look too good or you will upset the rest of us lol) ;) haven't got time for pampering (but am having hair cut tomorrow) might pack tonight cos don't think I will have chance tomorrow.............
Have heard there are roadworks between thee and me so expect me when you see me - will be there as quick as I can lol
:hug99: hope you are not missing him too much xxxx

Vicky, sorry to crash your diary again!

Just clicked on the notification thing because you liked something, blah, blah and I noticed your sausages on profile pic.

Husband and I have been discussing breeds for when (eventually) we can have a dog and he said he'd like a sausage, but a bearded one (wire-coat then?) and not a male (he had a smooth-coat male sausage who peed all over their furniture and doesn't want to repeat the experience;)). Otherwise he said they are good.

What I want from a dog is one who likes walking, is robust enough to endure long hikes, will walk off the lead, I don't mind barking, don't want one who tries to escape all day long though (hence not going for a male) and needs to be trainable - ie not too stubborn - have ruled out boxers (yes, I had one), dalmations and jack russels for that reason!

And now I've typed this, I realise that I should have PMd you. We're not in any rush (have just got a cat) as this won't be on the cards for a couple of years at least, but seeing the photo popped it into my head!

Spud - i want some :D
Bren - thanks babe i love that dress - and dont need to pamper im just trying to keep myself busy!
we will be ready and waiting for you

Laura have pmd you.

Oops been to tesco HAD to buy 5 bottles of white so i could get the petrol voucher LOL.

Spud1859 said:
Now why did I think of dear sweet Vicky when I saw this....

CarLashes

They're great :D

Vicky - you have to have them!

Lol i was gonna order them for me and my friend x

They are fab! And you do absolutely lovely in that dress hun - although I see right through the demure look mwhahaha :) xxx

He only rang once lol :) i was in bed early (unlike you ;) )
got awful cramps again this morning but on Brens advice been to chemist and got some stuff.
Ooh the day tickle comes back ive managed to get the phone engineer round to mend virgin so ill be at home :) aww LOL arent i clever ;) cos i couldnt take holiday but i need to be home for this phone :) oh the shame
back to posted weight today which is a miracle for me on a thursday!
got all our stuff ready girls. Steak out, sossies out, bacon out this morning. steaks are huge!!!!

B - toast and 2 fried eggs
L - thai sunny chicken soup, crackerbreads and sweet chilli philli
D - sweet chilli salmon with salad and guacamole
S - dairylea snack pot
w - yes lots
a - yes wine
ex - nope

all beds ready for tomorrow. lemonade in fridge, plenty of ice made (not bagged though bren ;) ). excited !

I saw a shocking pink mini convertible with them a few weeks ago LOL

WOOP :)
wanting my dinner but got a supplier on the phone and he wont go LOL x

yes thanks bren better :) not totally gone but better xxxxx tomorrow...... ;)

Glad to hear it, have another in the morning (have you had 2 today?) - they are what the docs give out for ulcers (but in a higher dose) and they are the most effective thing I have ever taken, but since starting Exante and then Atkins I am very rarely bothered with my tummy, always have a pack in just in case though xxx

I only had one to start to see if it worked. will see how i am after my dinner. have had to take buscopan and immodium aswell though :(
see shows how much i love tickle its all his fault ;)

Awwwwwwwwwww bless - lovesick thing you!!!!

Right, back to it................might be online later but have LOADS to do tonight ready for tomorrows road trip :D xxxx

i really have got poorly tummy :( immodium not worked. what is wrong with me!!!! :(

Back