Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Evening Vicky:). Hope you've had a mega bank holiday weekend:D
Xxx

awww confused aww little baby....

morning all :) stick insect??? Jim???!!!!
well dont nothing much all weekend apart from enjoy my food, drink and plenty of sleep and lazing. didnt get up till one yesterday and then i just lazed watching films :)
tried dresses on on sat am. went for the complete opposite of what i thought i would like and i fell in love with one. yes i do have pics of me in it but not willing to share cos the comments ive had other than from my friend and her daughters that were with me havent been so good (its obviously cos its a photo not in real life ;)) i burst into tears and so did my friend.
Well definately come to the conclusion that im thin (is that big headed?) i was in the changing rooms on sat with just bra knickers and veil on (lol) and ok im not kate moss or claudia schiffer but hey im no too bad for my age. It has seriously changed the way i feel, i wasnt embarrassed bout my friend and her daughters helping with dresses or seeing me like that. Major breakthrough for me. !!!!! i know have gained this weekend but heck its only water and couple of days of being good again and it wil be off.

B - weetabix with skimmed milk
L - sweet chilli salmon, lettuce, tomato, onion, lf coleslaw and salad cream
D - salmon fillet with phil and mushrooms and ratatouille.
S - activia yog(lf)
w - yes lots and black coffees
A - nope
Ex - hoping the weather stays nice for dog walk

went for the complete opposite of what i thought i would like and i fell in love with one....im thin (is that big headed?)

Oh sweetie I'm so delighted you've found something you love - and ignore stupid people who say negative things, it's your dress, your day and you will look just beautiful.

And well done on feeling comfortable with yourself in the changing room, that is fabulous!!!! :D:D:D

Aw I hate people that make stupid comments - especially when guaranteed they are no oil painting.

I'm sure you look beautiful, and if you decide to show us some sneaky wee pics, then we would all be more than happy to shower you in sexy comments about how cute your bum looks and how your boobs fill it perfectly and about how your tiny little waist is to die for :)

Well done on the changing room moment - that's great. And of course pj and slippers would be perfect;)
Xx

Awwwww loads of positives - so pleased for you Vicky - at last you are seeing what we can see :D and I bet you look stunning in the dress, ignore the jealous gits xxxxx

Morning Vicky love, I like the image of you in bra and knickers :D

lol Jim didnt think it would be long till you commented ;)
thanks Bren in fact thanks all :)

Freezing here this morning!

B - wholemeal toast with butter
L - sweet chilli salmon, lettuce, tomato, onion and lf coleslaw and salad cream
D - pork sweet chilli stir fry (see a pattern here ;) )
S - lf rasp yog
W - yes lots and black coffees
A - nope
ex - hope to get a dog walk in later.

Same. I dont like spiders, or bugs of any description.

Dont like the thought of lying asleep at night and a bug crawls in my ear and gets stuck. Grosses me out. God, I'm cringing now!

lol dont bother me. sure ive had worse in my ......

Back