Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Morning Stinky, you had a good Birthday then love. :D

Morning Vicky :)

Hi Vicky, hope you are having a wonderful weekend:D
Xx

hello all. quick check in to say im alive im just occupied with other things ;) x
On the diet front am not following any particular diet, its about time i learnt to stand on my own two feet without a 'diet' as such, and just concentrate on healthy eating and being sensible.
Ill be relaxed on a weekends but still plan my weekly food like the ocd queen that I am.
Ive got about half a stone to lose after the horrid gain after 2 weeks of eating rubbish but it will come off eventually I know. Starting Zumba next week too so hoping that will motivate me into the exercise again.
Hope everyone is ok x

erm more like crisps cheese and chocolate ;) x

Hi Vicky, hope you are warm and snuggled up in the caravan ...in between cold windy walks!;). And yeh on the zumba - enjoy:D
Xxx

Just popping by to say hi. Hope all is okay :) xxx

hello lovley spotty - im hanging around mainly on fitness pal. work has been unbelievably busy (my boss is off his sister died on tuesday and his mum has been in a coma since then - she had a heart attacjed with the shock of her daughter having a stroke while in tunisia and not being able to get her back.)

Weight not miraculous but doing ok and back on to shredding.

House up for sale, got 1st viewing on wed - have priced it low for a quick sale as tenant moving out end of this month and paying mortgage will prove tricky.
All go here!!!!
Hope everyone keeping well xxx will try and get back to catching up properly.

Hello gorgeous.
Omg your poor boss. He must be going through hell. Thoughts are with him and his family.
Fingers crossed for weds I hope it sells fast hun.
How are you? Im hoping plans are going really well?????

What a horrible thing to happen to your boss and his family, my heart goes out to them. :(

Hope the house sells quickly xxx

So sad! Unbelievable... And it's nice to see you on here :)

fingers crossed with the house xx

Hi Vicky, what a sad thing for your boss love. I hope your house sale goes OK love.

Back