Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

thanks Girls, ive just spoken to hannahs breeder who is a good friend of this lady (well friend of a friend) complicated! she going to have a word tonight and let me know!

Excellent-ay!

Definately!

Hate to say it hun but in my experience your gut instict is always right.
It is all revelant on here babes. Different people different lives and different priorities but none less as important.

My gut is always right these days!!:D

thanks x will let you know x

Fingers crossed. xxx

Welcome to the board Kay :)

Just for you I put down my tikka marinated chicken and checked the book :)

it IS allowed (had to check the book as it's not something I have)

doesn't matter what animal it came from it seems :)

the only thing he does warn is about folks with cardio problems (cholesterol) eating too much of it....

aside from that - chow down :D

bl**dy nora have you sh*t the bed Sarah?

morning peeps. having naughty day today (all day) and me and Cheryl starting back on diet on sunday lol. yes the lbs have crept back on from not dieting really since goal (oops) start the day off with good intenetion but end up getting rubbish to eat on a night.
kind of doing a low carb ish point counting styliee. I cant not have a menu planner or have some sort of restriction cos i just go mad.
ill quite happy to have to plan my meals out anyway. (p.s. 6lbs on!)

ooh whip x

yes im sure, not sure about these stomach pains/feeling hungry pains all the time. dont know if there is a bug going round my friend is feeling the same.

hmm not sure on that one - easy thing would be eat protein til it's coming out ya ears :) if the hunger pains go away... it's nothing... if they don't you'll explode and it'll still be nothing :D

OMG YOU'RE SEEING BOYZONE!?

morning vick's sounds like ur struggling ,just try not worry about it all ,i think ur pup's are ur main issue at the mo ,i feel ur really worried but u know the right thing to do and dont feel bad if other's dont agree!!

Sarah lmao explode! blow off like a balloon more like!

yes i love ronan!

Back