Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

I don't know if you've ever fallen upon an episode of "Doctors", but I'm always staggered at how involved they get. They even make unsolicited housecalls! Lovely people haaa!

TV treats us as idiots... don't get me started on reality TV!! Why oh why is it so popular I wonder...?

Lol. I do watch things like that for a laugh then i get annoyed and shout at the tv. MArk has to remind me it not the tvs fault! Lol.
I love the way casualty shock a patient in asystolic...a BIG no no! If you remember any training at all and really listen to a handover done in the programme its very clear they use words that sound like they know what they are doing but have no idea what it means

Urgh thanks for making me literally heave Vicky. A stray dog hair in your brekkie!!! The joy of sharing our home with pets!

xxx

What type of doggie do you have Cheryl?

Vicky, how do I see your puppy pics on FB?

x

I now only have the 1 dog its a cockerpoo. We had her sister but as Vicky says they fought far too much for the dominant role and it got far too much for us to cope with so my favourite one went to live with marks mum and dad. Why my favourite???? Well Oliver and marks fav was Chilli so i had to let my Peppa go

Nikki, Ill pm you and you can add me :D
Dinner isnt dinner without a dog hair in it ;)
im soo busy this morning, head hurts still too . not thinking im gonna get miracles for WI tomorrow either :(

well car has gone in, mum met me at garage, havent seen her for 6 weeks she been in spain and she just informed me she is going to spain for xmas AGAIN. thats 3 years running. and im planning to have xmas at home...well I am still having xmas at home alone!!! how sad eh? this is why i hate xmas.
I went to my friends last year but her dog is evil and wont let mine move without pouncing on them (evil toy poodle) and tbh i didnt particularly enjoy myself.
Im hoping bf will come over sometime. Ill just get some nice bits from m and s and get hammered ;) in fact im a bit annoyed cos i cancelled going away with my friend and her dogs in the caravan cos mum said she would be home. leaves me right in the lurch.

Oh Vicky I am sorry... BUT, it's only mid-October, so there's plenty of time for you to sort yourself something out...

Is it too late to join your friend with her caravan plans?
x

Ah im not concerned, my bf PROMISED me he would spend xmas with me, ive told him to come and see me now and ill ask again, if not ill ask my friend if still available.

Cheryl I have already thought about that...need to find a dog friendly (x4) hotel near ;)

My first thought too... (well to be honest, first thought was to sulk indefinitely with Mum, then boyfriend if he didn't show a little more willing, and THIRD thought was CHERYL!!)

LOl, my first thought was cheryl !!!!
but on a serious note ill get something sorted. :D

and now that someone, other than me, has mentioned the C word, we can ask Cheryl how she's getting on with all those fabulous preparations she mentioned a few weeks back on [I can't remember which] thread...

My other half made a Christmas cake yesterday... but, because he's never made one before and says "what if we serve it at Christmas and its horrid", he's now decided to buy all the ingredients again and eat this one... (he's on his own - not even remotely tempted... not one of my vices!).

Mind you, I've just discovered the price of dried fruit in Paris... incredible! Must stock up next time home...

OMG Cockerpoos are sooo cute. Cant believe you let the boys keep their dog tho. You really are a good Mummy & wife.

Oh Vicky would your Mum not stay if you asked her too????????? I love Christmas and I cant stand the thought of anyone being on their own. x

Lol I love his reasoning Jo!!!! I dont like the stuff either, Love the marzipan but can only abite xmas cake if served witha huge hunk of cheese!
No Nikki she has booked her flights i think. im ringing childline to see what they say ;)

OMG I could eat an entire Chrismas cake every day of the week! Let me at 'em. My sister and her best friend make Christmas puddings for everyone at Christmas and they could turn you into an alkie just by sniffing them ha ha ha God bless her.

x

See I was going to say come to me!! The kids would keep the dogs well amused & vice versa! x

Ahh im glad i was first choice and not 3rd!
Well we can get looking hun.
Im still going ahead with my plans Jo. Cant wait but they need to be made nearer the time so i have been and brought the jars and the little ribbons and stickers to decorate with.
I had 26 here one xmad as i dont like to see people on their own. I had to hire tables and bench seats and we had to eat in my hall but i fed everyone and they all seemed to enjoy it. Both families and a few of marks friends from work that were alone. I dont really remember much as was cooking and clearing up! Although the offers to wash up were there i dont like my guests to do it, silly i know! Oh and i STILL dont have my dishwasher, got all the plumbing in place but have to wait til the rest of the room is done.

You were always first choice for Vicky... just that my first thought went towards inflicting pain on others!!

Did you see (I mentioned it somewhere but dunno where) that I've now made two batches of green tomato chutney, and a third and last will happen this weekend. We now have bought jars, and I made labels at work, and so they'll be nice little extras for people...

I'm not a dishwasher fan personally so will usually be found up to my elbows in suds too... as an ex-smoker, I miss having the excuse to escape the table to smoke, so you'll often see me in the sink somewhere wherever I am!

We'll be able to have our own Christmas thread!

Anyone started writing their cards? I have <she says proudly>

Thought about it last night but didnt acually make it that far. I might do them tonight actually, mark is working and not much on tv

Back