Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Morning Vicky

xmas cards in october??? are you crazy?????
wow cherly thats a lot of people.

Thanks Linz babes :D the dogs wouldnt want to leave the kids! although hannah is promised to olipops she wants to sleep in his room :)

Well... I'm away each weekend in November, and work full time during the week, so I thought the other night while gazing at the gogglebox, I could do something useful!

U.S. and Oz postal dates are obscenely early... and I always work on the premise that if I don't mail mine early, I won't get many back!

Ah good thinking Jo. Im a last minute kind of a girl. but i am sending some xmas presents along with some late year birthday presents to save money on postgae (cos im such a skinflint)

Afternoon Vicky

Well I think I'll pass on Atkins - as I don't like fairy liquid water to drink or dog hair as a breakfast garnish :) ;) x

As for xmas...I'm not looking forward...no cards bought (probably dig out a few hungover from last year/year before)....which I'll write probably in December..to send to the few people I know/have contact with :) if you pm me your addresses I'll include you guys in that :) x

As for pressies...god I should've started already but eurodisney is bankrupting me for probably this month and next :(...so probably wont start buying til we get back :) x

(all together now) BAH HUMBUG :D x

I'm hand delivering some Christmas cards this year - ditto! Oh and if any of my extended family who add "and 'Maintainer'" onto my Dad's Christmas card are reading, just to let you know that you're OFF my list this year...

Disney key rings etc will make lovely gifts! (My house keys are on one right now). Tshirts too!

I'm hand delivering some Christmas cards this year - ditto! Oh and if any of my extended family who add "and 'Maintainer'" onto my Dad's Christmas card are reading, just to let you know that you're OFF my list this year...

ooh what's the story jo? :(

Disney key rings etc will make lovely gifts! (My house keys are on one right now). Tshirts too!

good plan - but unless you guys want disney stuff? - the only kid I'd buy for (DD) will see every move I make and everything I buy :)...don't like to give her stuff she's seen me buy...like to surprise if possible :)..is that odd?...besides which I've Yorkshire blood and I'm not getting stung at disney if I can help it :D.... I'll be the one stood in the doorway of disney boutiques logging onto the internet on my phone....ebay search "disney...." lol...

if it's cheaper online I will walk out of the shop :)

fancied going to the wild west show...it's gonna be £100+ for 1hr 30+2 meals :) I'm too skintflinty to ever enjoy this place...(i'm dreading it lol)

(all together now) BAH HUMBUG :D x
YEY BAAAHHH HUMBUG!

My xmas cards last year said that on (and guess what bah humbg - they were from the pound shop!)

ooh disney stuff yey. what date did you get booked for sarah and flying or train?
yes but you have got to do the wild west show, cowboys and ponies and everything!
and Jo yes what is going on...

oh nothing sinister just that I've noticed (for the past 10 years or so) that my Aunties and Uncles and cousins simply put "Dad and Maintainer" on the one card (envelope and stamp), whereas yours truly dutifully sends each a card (envelope and stamp). I made a note last year, when my Dad invited me to have a look at "my cards", and thought I'd cross them off! So down to 50 now... ugh!

Meals and snacks at Disney are expensive I remember... Is the Wild West show where you have a self service buffet? If so, that's where I went last time. Will you be staying at a hotel in the park?

I'm planning on doing my Christmas cards this month too. I love that smug feeling of having everything done in advance. Millie's prezzies are all done, Chris and I arent buying for each other this year (all comes from his wages, so no fun for me) and so far I have no idea what to buy Daisy as she has all of Millie's baby toys. Who would have thought a baby would be hardest to buy for!

Cheryl I love the sound of your packed house at Christmas. :xmastree: I know it must have been a busy day for you but Christmas has always meant being with huge amounts of friends and family for me. My grandparents were true East Enders so family is everything! :48:

Someone seriously needs to start a Christmas thread. :109:

YEY BAAAHHH HUMBUG!

My xmas cards last year said that on (and guess what bah humbg - they were from the pound shop!)

Good girl :D...

ooh disney stuff yey. what date did you get booked for sarah and flying or train?
yes but you have got to do the wild west show, cowboys and ponies and everything!

Bonfire weekend...driving of course :D... not sure whether I'll do it for not (wild west show...still toying with the idea)

oh nothing sinister just that I've noticed (for the past 10 years or so) that my Aunties and Uncles and cousins simply put "Dad and Maintainer" on the one card (envelope and stamp), whereas yours truly dutifully sends each a card (envelope and stamp). I made a note last year, when my Dad invited me to have a look at "my cards", and thought I'd cross them off! So down to 50 now... ugh!

They know you as Maintainer?...how?

Meals and snacks at Disney are expensive I remember... Is the Wild West show where you have a self service buffet?

I think there's table service...it's a wild west show - including animals/mickey mouse etc... cowboy style meal and a free cowboy hat :)

If so, that's where I went last time. Will you be staying at a hotel in the park?

Yeah I'm staying on-site so we can get into the park early doors (get our money's worth :D)

I'm planning on doing my Christmas cards this month too. I love that smug feeling of having everything done in advance. Millie's prezzies are all done, Chris and I arent buying for each other this year (all comes from his wages, so no fun for me) and so far I have no idea what to buy Daisy as she has all of Millie's baby toys. Who would have thought a baby would be hardest to buy for!

Cheryl I love the sound of your packed house at Christmas. :xmastree: I know it must have been a busy day for you but Christmas has always meant being with huge amounts of friends and family for me. My grandparents were true East Enders so family is everything! :48:

Someone seriously needs to start a Christmas thread. :109:

Nikki love have you overdone it on the sweeteners today? :D

Kidding re 'Maintainer'... ok it's bonfire weekend...

Someone seriously needs to start a Christmas thread
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND WHOEVER IS TALKING ABOUT XMAS ANYMOPRE AND PUTTING BLOOMIN XMAS SPARKLY STUFF ON MY THREAD TAKE IT OFF!!!
I ABHOR XMAS LIKE NO OTHER

which reminds me 3 years ago when working in an office, every day me and my friend stole a decoration off the tree until it was nearly bare, then the last day before we actually took the tree and hit it under my friends desk. no one even noticed (apart from my friend was sitting oddly).

still not heard from garage......bum hope its not gonna be expensive, ive just bought 50 quids worth of dog grooming stuff online (but that did include a leather show lead!) oops.

I like talking about twinkly things here...

Back