Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Hello all!
Quak - ooooh no re vet's bill... why are they so darned expensive (pet insurance?)

We have pet insurance but unfortunately there is an excess to pay first which is most of the £70 bill so not worth claiming unless it costs us any more - typical eh?

I just did :) WOW LINZI!!!

You looked gorgeous....your hair...your dress...your skin....your CAKE! :D loved the little people...they looked so cute and personal...wow

AND YOU HAD AN ICE CREAM TRUCK AT YOUR WEDDING! OMG HOW LUCKY ARE YOU!? :D

Ha ha!! Thanks hun... I just like random quirky things, was just glad we could get an ice cream truck... it got stuck tho & there's pics of me pushing it up the hill in my wedding dress!

Lush thanks babes

p.s. what did you do with people who didn't like cheese? x

Oh there was plenty of other things to munch on too! xx

We have pet insurance but unfortunately there is an excess to pay first which is most of the £70 bill so not worth claiming unless it costs us any more - typical eh?

Bummer!!

did an extra 30 mins of lateral thigh trainer so 40 mins step today :) lovely bf has been to cash and carry and bought me a box of the scratchings and some low carb burgers :) feel better after my exercise.
hope you are feeling better Linz and sarah and bren and cheryl x

Hey ladies.
I had a wonderful afternoon. Didnt want to say before i went as i was very nervous. I went to see my grandparents today for the first time in 20 odd years. It was lovely. My grandad is dying of cancer and has had it for 13yrs which i never knew. my dad has told lies, cheated and even stolen from us and we blamed each other so lost contact. We all asked questions we needed to ask and said what we needed to. Im so happy i have my family back.

What a big day for you Cheryl. Glad you came out of it with positivity. xxx

Ahh I'm glad you had such a positive day hun. I hope you get to spend lots of time with your grandad catching up on the lost years. How lovely for Oliver to meet his great grandad. I only have one regret in my life and that is that my little girls will never know my amazing grandparents.

x

xxxxx

that was a wonderful afternoon!
so good that you have a chance to sort out stuff that needs sorting, things like this are the real important things in life.

Thanks guys. Its strange as the negatives (my dad) dont seem to matter now. We will all still love him as he is my dad and their son and we cant replace the years we lost but we can make up for it now. Just seeing my Gran with Oliver was amazing as he is their 1st great granchild. I cant tell you how good it felt.
Im off to the drs tomorrow at 10 to see if i can get some answers about the other stuff going on with me and then its off to work :0(

Nikki hun im sure they took part in blessing you with your beautiful girls. My mums parents died long before i even met mark and i would have loved for them all to meet. At least he'd understand where my querky ways come from lol

Morning Vicky, morning all.

Is it safe to come on here again?

Thanks Linzi yes it was very important to me. Just glad to be able to move on with my life properly now.
Morning all, how are you all today.
Jim............stand by!!!!

morning all. So pleased for you Cheryl, i really am. did oliver enjoy it too?

i have got a cross trainer to be picked up (good old ebay) and now im thinking omg where am i going to put it lol. oops. see how big it is first. !
bloomin british gas have doubled my payments on my gas and electric - its blo*dy ridiculous - does my napper in. hardly anyones salaries are going up and they just think they can raise everything. raaaa. feel so annoyed with it and worried about money tbh.

B - eggs and bacon
L - corned beef and salami salad with mayo
D - smoked haddock poached egg and greens
s - nothing
w - lots and black coffees
a - ??
ex - nothing might do dog walk/run later after mum been for tea.

got solicitors next friday ref d.i.v.o.r.c.e. am panicking what if he tries to get some of the house when basically im up to eye balls on credit card cos i paid for the wedding and all his effing scuba diving on honeymoon. i have a headache thinking about it all :(

Babe if he has half the house then he gets half the debits too. Esp if it can be proven that they were spent on things like that

ah right he wont want that then will he. just wish it was all over with. :(

anyone heard off cheryl? ive text but nothing back x

She's probably busy, isn't today her first day back at work?

Back