Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

right im offski :) possibly see you later x if not have great weekends xxxx

I'll see you Monday Vicky, have a good weekend love.

Hey Vick,

is that a new doggy? I want a treadmill but mine will become everyone new toy! so not sure

Have a good weekend xxx

i will ste. promise./ maybe not ipod but i will watch the box whilst doing.
#OMFG why do i look a mess - the gas man is here and he is lush of lush of lush. :D

I want a lie-in after all the disturbed nights this week - fingers crossed lol
Shopping and cooking for me this weekend - and hugging the dog too :D he loves huggles
Hope you all have a good one too xx

Glad he's getting brighter Bren...

I use the word huggles with my kids, never heard anyone else use it.xx

or my new clothes horse ;)

Thats always what happens with my gym equipment!

right im offski :) possibly see you later x if not have great weekends xxxx

Enjoy this avo.. speak laters. x

Have fun with the gas man ;) and a good weekend

boiler serviced :) radiator thermostat mended :) stepped and showered - look a treat in harem pants a scrappy top and white socks no make up and hair scraped back. bf in for a treat tonight lmao!

Haha you sound like me. Sweatpants on, baggie cardie, no makeup and hair scraped back.
Still, I have made dinner, so he probably won't even notice :)

Ooh lady Vick, not a good sight!!! Lol. Im still all made up from my night out. We went for a curry at 6 and not long been home. Oliver was a little angel not a peep from him and he loved his food. He tried a little of ours but had chips and cucumber! Lol.
My birthday has been lovely. Now the long wait for the next one!!
Hope you are all well. xxx

Re: LVLLTs Atkins Diary - its Fwiday ;)

Typical haha why is that always the way? Xx

Hey everyone.
Went for lovely curry on fri night then had a party to take oliver to today and fireworks in the garden tonight.
Tomorrow we have my mum, marks parents, my dad and partner and olivers friends Finlay and dawson and their mum over tomorrow.
Mon im working, looking after a load of carpenters while they build the set of Sherlock Holmes........easy day! At work on tues night :0( then on set of SH again on fri and olivers party on sat! Its going to be a mega busy week so i apologise now if i dont get a chance to log on. Im sure vicky will keep you updated though, wont you hun???

Morning all. Been up since 6.15 :( my friends son was going on outward bounds thing for the week and she has just had lady operation and cant drive so i got up early to take him to school!
omg cross trainer...well i think the tension is a bit messed up. its twenty times harder than the ones at the gym. having researched a little on the internet they tend to sieze up if not used for a while (this one obv hasnt). so bf going to have to come round tonight and open it up and sort the tension belt out otherwise i think ill kill myself. put it this way - 2 mins this morning i could have passed out lol.
succumbed to the b and j on friday too :( bah but been good rest of weekend - stil in ketosis too.
Oh yeah and my oven broken lol!
oh and pups had pood all over crate had to clean that up at half six - they stink - so puppy bath tonight :(

b- fried eggs
L - roast chicken salad and curry mayo
D - Chilli (gonna be a hot one) in slow cooker as we speak, sour cream and some greens
ex - 2 stupid mins on cross trainer, 70 leg masters, will do some step later and try again on the cross trainer!
w - lots and lots

How kind of you this morning... (How did that B&J's find its way into your freezer?! Sounds like you did better than me! And I still don't get how you can eat B&J's and stay in ketosis!)

Lots and lots of water? How come my GP tells me not to go over 2L? (Answers on a postcard!)

Cheryl - that sounds like a great number today! Enjoy!

Re: LVLLTs Atkins Diary - erm cross trainer - evil!

My mission this week is to get a treadmill or exercise bike might have a look in freecycle xx

Hi JO :D bf put i there :( lol.
yes em burn off loads more than on wii fit. Lateral thigh trainers are good too or the roll stepper (hard work!) i got my cross trainer for 30 quid which isnt too bad as long as i can get it working properly.

Back