Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Don't get a windows phone Bren.... PANTS!!

Re: LVLLTs Atkins Diary - WI tomorrow......

iPhone Bren I wasn't sure but could not live without it now x

morning all - happy bunny today with WI even after that love affair i had with b and j on friday. must be the exercise and the green tea :)
back into the 140s!

B - bacon x 2, eggs x 2 and mushies
L - tuna mayo salad
D - burgers with mexicana cheese and spinach
s - scratchings i think
w - 3 ltrs and coffee and green tea
ex - AM(already done) 100 leg masters, 6 min cross trainer, 5 mins roll stepper, shake weight. PM as much cross trainer as i can do

oh and supermarket sweep after work .
oven getting mended tonight thankfully (well i hope i bought the right element!)

weather here is shocking! bloomin awful but im feeling good and positive cos i love atkins and all my atkins friends :D (and other mins friends ;) )
oh and my face looks extremely skinny today (you know when you suck your cheeks in - well its looking like i am ;) )

Hello Gorgeous, the weather here is stinky and miserable as well.

hello gorgeous to yourself ;) :D
hope it clears up a bit for the weekend - its this wind i hate!

woop Linz :) so those 18s can go out to jumble :)

3 times school run?

Well done Hun well done on weigh in, am off to try cross trainer later although having looked online I think it's more an airwalker? Are they different?

You are miles away from me then in sunny (not) Boston. Xx

Let us know when you put them in Linz cos I am an 18.

It's definitely an air walker vic doesn't seem to do much definitely not difficult humph xx

Busy Busy Linz !

Airwalkers offer a complete low impact workout, working both the upper and lower body at once. It's smooth hydraulic motion is gentle on the joints. Tones and improves muscle endurance of buttocks, thighs, legs and upper body. Also regular use will help improve cardiovascular fitness and burn fat. The airwalker folds for storage, saving you space in the home.
sounds ok to me Em!

got solicitors tomorrow re divorce and will. its making me feel sick the thought of it :(

Back