Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Trust me to arrive too late!

Morning Girls. Vicky, how are you this morning?

thanks all. all your kindness has made me cry, im an emotional wreck :'(
only woke up at half nine, my throat is so painful and glands so swollen up i look like i have an extra chin, my ear is so painful and im just exhausted. :(
feeling insecure and totally rotten. and guess what..yes all i want is comfort food :( going to go and get a shower and go to the shop and the chemist. help me please dont want to be bad. :(

Be strong Vicky and get to the Chemist as soon as you can love

thanks all. been to chemist got decongestants. am now deaf in one ear :( was good at tescos too xxx

Glad to hear you were good at Tesco, now get back to bed and sleep sleep sleep, it is what you need right now xxxxxxxx

Mr tickle picked me up and we went for a jolly in his van. bless.
have told lodger ill be moving out and looking for someone else to rent!

omfg just had environmental health round someone anaonymously complained about the dogs barking in the garden! im so upset cant believe they couldnt come round and tell me! :(

Hey there Vicky - shame as you said that the people didn't come to see you :)

Well done for not buying naughties in Tesco! If tempted, just tell yourself how much it would hurt your throat! Are you going to try to get an appointment to get some antibios before the weekend?

yes Jo gonna ring docs tomorrow. havent eaten all day - so chewed up! now the effing pup has chewed through laptop wire so on netbook. advertised house tho xxx

Back