Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

thanks hope so, just want it over with you know xxx

I really hope everything gets sorted for you soon and hope you feel a bit better as the day goes on. not nice feeling grotty. Sending positive thoughts your way to get things sorted for you and perk you up :vibes:(good vibes) x

aww thanks Darling. xxx

Loads of gorgeous snuggly hugs to you Vicky, hope it gets sorted today for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug99: love ya millions xxxx

Thanks sweetheart xxx

not sure when ill hear but think ill leave it till next tuesday and then call if nothing? what do you think?

Just been to Aldi and bought some chocolate :) dark choc one with orange and almond, one with mint, they come in little bars of 25g and are 12g carb each which is fab :D
oh and Tickle turned up at work to see me for 10 mins as he knew i was having a bad time of it today.
awww bless him, he makes me feel all jelly :D xxx

Just finished my lunch :D Saves me eating dinner later on x Tickle is cooking the kids and himself fajitas, which i wont want.

Really want the weight loss fairy but its looking unlikely as i was1.5lbs over posted this morning :(

It is...thats why I have nuts x i have also bought some of that ryvita crispbread to have pate or cheese on x

how many carbs you doing Lisa?

30. I've got melba toasts which are 2.5 each - Tesco healthy eating are lower at 12 for a pack of 6. I could have some some strawberries but I've had a choc bar now so don't want anything sweet. In fact I'm not actually hungry so why am I wondering what I can eat?!!
Glass of water and a coffee instead would be better I think haha.

oh i wanted melba toasts but got those ryvita ones. im topping up my carbs today with wine....

Hey ladies... xx

Been thinking bout' ya all day V. xx

thanks Linz xxxx
Just had some of the mint choc...yummy!!!!

Tickle turned up at work to see me for 10 mins as he knew i was having a bad time of it today.
awww bless him, he makes me feel all jelly :D xxx
Ohhhhh that is so sweet - I am so delighted that two lovely people have met each other and fallen in love, makes the world seem a much better place :love:

Back