Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

They're just meant to be!!

aww thankyou and im so gushy today i just need to say i never thought this kind of love existed..this in the films, in books, in songs or poems love. and it does . he has made my life xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww thankyou and im so gushy today i just need to say i never thought this kind of love existed..this in the films, in books, in songs or poems love. and it does . he has made my life xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vicky that is lovely and your man is very lucky to have you! xxx

It is wonderful to see 2 people so much in love - in this horrible old world it makes life much more bearable xxxxx

aww morning girls. SOOOOO excited for next month :D

1/2lb up for me which is not bad considering the 8lb gain i had. So actually 7 1/2lbs lost ;)

B - frikadellen and egg mayo
L - crackerbread and brie
D - whatever is on at the hotel. im being legal though
s - whatever?
a - oh yes red wine
ex - dont know :D

morning darling you too x

See just chilli vodka weight and it's all come off in 5 days! Did you see my comment about taking your own sheets and pillow cases? If it's all OK just leave them in the car!

Lol i cant be arsed to do that! ill just complain until i get a refund!

and thanks :D jeez my tummy hurts this morning with senokot and red wine.... :(

I have :D well its gone down to zero days. I seem to have gone off all alcohol apart from red wine....is there something wrong with me?
I could drink vodka lime and lemon but its full sugar lemonade in pubs isnt it and vodka and diet coke makes me feel pants. help???

oh i might give it a try :D anything to take my mind off the poo stained sheets x

Back