Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

have just read it can take 10 days... just for the court so might be another month!

tis for me i want to be free :) with potato eyes ;)

well im sorry if im one of your best friends going through a life changing thing but you will just have to quit shaking ;) xx

:hug99:

Hope you feel better re everything soon must be very hard at moment just remember you are a beautiful girl with a very beautiful heart and we all love you xxxx

aww you are a love lesley thanks darling x

WOOP :) fingers crossed comes today or tomorrow then supposed to be sunny ;)

Just a quickie to say "DON'T DO IT!" haaaa! (Dukan is no easier to stabilise than Atkins! These weekend gains are our lot in life unless we turn into nuns, I'm convinced! No actually the trick is to weigh in once a week on a Friday...

We need to stop these diets Vicky... they're gonna make us fat(ter!)...

Best way I know of to not gain weight at the weekend is...

don't weigh in Monday morning (or Tuesday!)...

darn it!

LOL Jo you are so right. But im a scale addict. Funny my clothes still fit but i look fatter in the mirror i really do....time for exercise?
Just want to be able to say to Tickle...Oh shall we have a lazy night and nip to get fish and chips or pizza hut or something.. :( sick of being a fatty LOL

aww thanks flattery will get you everywhere.... :)
shall i ring solicitors ive got no patience at all :(

lol thanks. Om im stressed he rang me before just being a creep. will be gald when its over i can say im not speaking to you you are nothing to do with me anymore. (apart from the fact he owes me half the divorce money)
i want wine.....

Back