Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Wow, ultra diary!! I am just hopping in to say that I hope your cough is better xx
Sounds like you are about to start a new happy phase in life so I wish you all the best with that too, really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us newbs x

Also, you really are slim and slinky, don't be too hard on yourself with this weight malarky xxx

morning :)
i did start posting this morning but then i broke my pc.
phew what a day.
divorced at last. effing solicitors going for exs pension when i had made it perfectly clear from the start i didnt want it. just dragging it out. Im not paying them a penny more. so i printed from off the net and did it myself in 10 mins at the court! so from being in tears to being happy girl in 10 mins :D
thanks all for your texts really means so much xxx

B - egg mayo and frik
L - nothing wound up/stressed
D - going out as a celebration maybe legal maybe not :D
A - oh yeas
w - yes some
ex - running to the court
s - maybe some nuts cos im a bit peckish

Great news! Enjoy your celebration tonight:D
Xx

Nom nom! We're planning to go to our favourite posh restaurant (that we can't ever afford lol) when Trev's comes through. She's dragged it out over 4 years already but made an approach to get it done a few months ago.

woop :) that will be fab Lisa.
I cant even begin to explain how i feel.

Congrats hunni xxxx

You're FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss:

Congratulations honeybun, so pleased for you (and boo hiss to stupid solicitors:whip:)

So happy for you Vicky, enjoy your celebrations xxxx

So so pleased for you Vicky, and well done for getting it sorted yourself in the end, don't pay the bloody solicitors till you really have to! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D

Menu looks fabby, hope you have a brilliant evening xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers - had a rum and soda to toast your freedom:D
Xxx

Am going to have a lovely cup of coffee to toast you (apologies in Susies thread lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please don't shout!!

Back