Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

A lb off is great Vicky - see, the fairy did visit!!!!
All our weekends revolve around food and drink lol
(except mine for the next 2 weekends while I finish off my exante stock lol) 11 days and counting :)
I am still 1lb up on posted weight due to 2 bad bad weekends in a row but it is coming back off...........need to start on some tummy exercises though!
Love ya oodles xxxxx

love ya too babes. how is the book coming on.

I did read some more in bed last night but the more I read the less I want to give up lol - don't think it is supposed to have that effect!!!!!

Congrats on the 1 lb hun, it's all in the right direction :)

And your weekend sounds perfect - food and drink - what could be better?! LOL xxx

Hi vicky - well done on the lb. There seems to be a common theme here - atkinsers and weekend revolving around food and drink....hmmmm
:D
Have a great time
Xx

thanks all.

Weekend as usual gone pear shaped LOL but i enjoyed it.
Have had a good heart to heart text with Linz this morning (thanks babes - if our blokes didnt know better they would think we were having an affair i text you first thing every morning)
Am upping my carbs to between 50-70 and keeping an eye on my calories. I think having higher carbs will stop me doing a yo yo after every weekend. so ill be adding some wholemeal bread in and oatbran porridge from my dukan days (yeeeeyyy!). Fitness pal users can see my food diary on there.

B -egg mayo and frik
L - tongue salad, onions, beetroot, leaves, tomatoes and pukumber
D - oatbran porridge with full fat milk
s - dont know!
ex - zumba tonight 1st class!!!!! (hence the oatbran for dinner - will not have time)
w - yes plenty
a - trying not to

Have fannied on enough now and now im settled in my home (kind of) divorce over, I can try and get into some kind of a routine.
Jeez i wish the weather was better though so could get the saucissons out for walk!
anyway so this is me starting my new low carb (ish) healthy Linzi diet, im sick of gaining on a weekend with water weight and im hoping this Zumba will give me a bit of boost too.
Sorry to whinge on LOL..

Morning Vicky, have the dogs settled in well love?

Morning Jim - yes they have thanks love, they have a lovely garden to play in now and they love tickle and his kids x

Afternoon Vicky, will be interested to see how your new eating goes, I have been a really good Atkins girl this weekend - just had too much booze.................getting in some practice ;-) xxxxxx

Lol bren ;0)
Thanks Suze

Just been to tesco bought

grapefruit, hovis wholemal (10g carbs per slice), philly, beetroot lime ginger and wasabi soup, and another tomato red pepper soup thing.

zumba off - gutted friend has really bad period pains. so think ill attempt gillian!!!

Morning Vicky :) I'm off to the play park with Olivia whilst it's still dry

Gillian...erm more like a lot of vodka and cheery coke. hangover and hardly any sleep due to biscuits :D was 4lb down this morning lol. have had a litre of water already to rehydrate!!

B - greek yog, forest fruits and oatbran with splenda. yummy
L - egg mayo cress lettuce, cucumber, tomato red onion beetroot
D - lamb steak with goats cheese and sauteed cabbage and kale
s - philadelphia with ritz crackers
ex - no
a - NO
w - yes lots and lots

Takes me to 1170 cals and 60g carbs if im not bad and have any more snacks

Your brekkie sounds really yummy, I had an activia strawb yog this morning and have had indigestion since!!!!

oh no :( wouldnt think yog would give you indigestion :(

eeee. is it home time bren im sooo tired x

Back