Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

you dont have it every night though do you? tbh ive never been more unwell since quitting smoking xxx

Alreeeeet!

you dont have it every night though do you? tbh ive never been more unwell since quitting smoking xxx

I know that feeling. I quit smoking on the 20th February (not that I'm counting) and I've been tired constantly, having headaches, and have replaced my nocotine addiction with eating.

Would absolutely LOVE a cigarette! :(

i havent watched it yet Linz x
lol i know what you mean claire, im lethragic, grumpy and get drunk way too quickly ;)

Is that to me or Vicky Bren? :D

Both of you Jim ;)

morning all LOL :)
in a sh*tty mood today, fed up of the drive to work :(

Can Tickle not sort you out a job?

20 weeks for me :D Unfortunately I can't seem to shake the vodka addiction!

Tis a hard one to give up (finished the book btw :eek: Friday and Saturday night gigs will tell me if I was ready or not)

You must be feeling some benefit Vicky??? Please tell me you are xxxx

i havent watched it yet Linz x
lol i know what you mean claire, im lethragic, grumpy and get drunk way too quickly ;)

Benefit - getting drunk quickly - saving money lol :p

LOL bren - not at the moment re job and do i really want him as my boss ;) (oh ok yes i do LOL) and the money i saved on quitting has gone straight into another government tax - petrol :( in fact pretty much to the penny!

ooooooooo bummer on the taxman taking it back the other way :(
I am sure you are more than happy working under the Tickle lol xxx

he has already taken me into the boardroom....to erm do that sir alan thing i might add :D ;)

70 miles round trip :( and she is ok just in season - her first one poor mote xxx

Oh blimey that's a bit of a change!! Is Hannah Banana going to have another litter this year?
Give poor Luna a hug from me!

Aww i will do thanks Kim xxx not this year no its impratical when im so far from home at work :( xxxx unless you want to come and puppy sit x

Evening vickster:)

Be careful about asking for puppy sitters - bet you get loads of offers:D
Xxx

Back