Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Morning Vicky, I'll sit on a puppy anytime ;)

lol thanks :D She seems ok bren. she will have to be kept away from the kids dog tonight though dont want her up the duff :D

am struggling with the hunger on my new cals/carbs but i guess its early days yet. Pizza express tomorrow night for my treat meal :D

B - boiled egg and one slice wholemeal toast, half red grapefruit
L - beetroot, ginger , lime and wasabi soup, 2 x crackerbreads with sweet chilli philli
D - soup again (heinz cream of tomato) as ill be in late
s - dairylea ritz cracker snack
w - yes plenty
a - yes some white i think
ex - nope

got plenty of stuff when shopping last night, making batch of bol and thai green curry at the weekend to eat and freeze. have missed my cooking.

not sure its looking good for wi tomorrow but i have upped my carbs massively (89 today and 1083 cals) so next week should be amazing obviously :D

good girl Lisa. You will see pics of me on fb the morning after at tickles and i always have berocca :) best hangover cure known to man :D

morning :) i love the stuff :D am soooo hungry. stomach hurry and shrink please x

omfg this soup is amazing :) and sweet chilli phili too. happy days xx

Afternoon Vicky, did you make the soup yourself or is it a bought one?

Do you remember handing berocca out each morning at brekkie in brum lol :D

Everyone stop... whats berocca?! lol!

aah, i know those things. Sounds a bit minging tbh! lol!

You do get a cheaper version in Home Bargains (1.60 for 20) which don't taste as nice but are heaps cheaper and perk me up for the day :)
Oh and they also make your pee an amazing colour especially under that ultraviolet light they sometime use in public loos

Lol they have every vit you could possibly need x 20 LOL.

soup was yorkshire provendar co. omg got half for tomorrow too x

omg i started on the vegetable crisps and now cant stop. this low cal is hungry work LOL x

I KNOW LISA HE A LAZY MONKEY. apparently luna is not right she wouldnt go out for wee at lunchtime and he tried twice to let her out. poor mite :( bloomin hormones eh x

Aw bless her, she's missing her Mummy. At least she's got the other girls for support!
How many people do you think will be off looking for Tickles boy bits on FB lol?

pml lisa :D maybe everyone is there now. how boring. there is actaully some of the stuff i buy off him on there. I told him i want copyright ;) x

Back