Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Morning Vicky. What have you been buying with all your money:D

Morning Vicky :)

morning all. great weekend, sunshine wine and great company.! only a small gain comapred to usual - 2lbs lol.

B - toast x 2 and jam
L - corned beef, lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomato, beetroot mayo
D - total yog, oatbran, summer berries
s - diarylea dunker thing ;)
ex - zumba (apparently - we have been trying to go for last 2 weeks but either one of us has been ill and im a bit concerned about the heat tonight and in a non air conditioned place! oh well)
a - nope
w - yes lots and lots

such a baby im getting stressed bout tickle going away im gonna miss him. Thank goodness I have my girls coming on the weekend!!!!!!!! cant wait to see you xxx

Awwwwwww Vicky don't stress, you know what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder (if that is possible with you two lol) and I can't wait either :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi vicky - sounds like a lovely weekend. Take plenty of water if you zumba tonight. You will need it:eek:
Xxx

zumba class was cancelled. probably due to it being in a church hall no aircon! so come home had a nice bath and filed my toenails instead. surely that is classed as exercise?

Morning Lisa, at least you can reach your toe nails now ;)

Ha ha and why couldnt we reach toenails before?

morning - lot cooler here today thankfully was 32 degrees in the office yesterday not nice.

Must must must start doing some exercise im so flabby :(

B - slice of toast and boiled egg
L - sweet chilli philli, ryvita crispbreads, cucumber sticks and picantemole
D - chicken and bacon cheese parcels and mediterranean veg
S - grapefruit and summer berries
A - dont think so try not to
W - yes loads
ex - nothing

Would have been my brothers 37th birthday today so leaving early to go to the crem. Want a cigarette for some reason too. xxxx

Bollocks, I did a Susie :sigh:

Seriously, at one time I was so fat I couldn't do up my own shoelaces, I had to buy slip ons, and Colleen used to have to cut my toe nails, how bad is that

Thats awful Jim. thats when you know you have to do something. Its practical things like that. When I lived in MK i was the biggest ive been at around 14 stone and i just noticed things like getting so hot all the time it was awful!

Back