Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

no i dont bren xxxx thanks xxxx
been and got some lovely californain bluebells and yellow roses from tesco and a nice card. leaving work early to go to the crem xx might have a little wine tonight to say cheers happy birthday :D xx

If there's a cigarette going spare, can I have it? Would love one!

Claire no you dont! how did you give up and how long ago?
Thanks girls...been 11 years now!

Claire no you dont! how did you give up and how long ago?
Thanks girls...been 11 years now!

18weeks, one day and 12 hours ago!!! Give or take! lol! :eek:

Evening vicky my dear. I hope the evening went well for you
Xxx

Hope the wine is going down well (but not too well if you have to go to work tomorrow) - lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Sticky, it's a lovely day here, go and read my post "A death in the Family"

Morning Vicky. Hope it went ok at the crem x

morning all, was nice and peaceful in the chapel (for a while) as I arranged the flowers (mum goes mad if any are left in cellophane) so i spent a while making them look pretty. Then a wander around the garden of remembrance - weather was nice and plenty of squiggels and magpies to watch. Had a little chat with him too...cant tell you what about.. LOL xxx

wow clare thats good going love - i dont think ill ever have a fag again cos ill end up starting again! although TBH dont feel any health benefits from not smoking apart from i can smell a smoker a mile off.

Leanne - yes lived in mk for 5 years - loved it. Lived in monkston then bletchley, worked in Tongwell (sounds naughty ;) )

lovely sunny day here had brekkie on the patio :D

B - 2 slices toast little butter and low sugar Jam
L - salad box from the nice shop - prawn mayo hopefuly (they didnt have prawns last week), beetroot, lettuce, toms onion
D - salmon tikka kebabs on the bbq with salad and mayo
s - have dairylea dunkers if needed
a - nope
w - yes lots
ex - tesco big shop tonight

Had half a glass of wine last night threw the rest out omg! must be saving myself for next weekend. :)
scales nice to me this morning. really hoping for a loss this week (still not back to pre weekend) as ive been very good on my new regime :D

wow clare thats good going love - i dont think ill ever have a fag again cos ill end up starting again! although TBH dont feel any health benefits from not smoking apart from i can smell a smoker a mile off.

Same here. I dont feel fitter, I feel fatter. I miss smoking. Love the smell of a smoker! lol!

I hate the smell of someone smoking - like the cigarette smell not the person smell LOL.
I know where mine has gone... in petrol x

I guess it's a bit like me - I don't feel any thinner since giving up food :) - and when I look in the mirror I don't think I look any thinner! It's only the clothes that convince me I am!

i have that problem aswell Mouse x

Back