Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

- and you are tiny!

You look tiny whereas I have this big 'thing' :)
I think I have been watching too much Embarrassing Fat People and seeing myself in them :-(

YOU NUTTER. im definately not tiny naked x

Thank God for clothes!!!!! My tummy really is so big - and people say I'm being silly but I'm not. I have been making noises about surgery at my OH and he just thinks I am barmy!! - but he came out with a semi compliment / a bit of a cuss. We were talking about our DD who is getting quite chunky and he said to me 'I think you are smaller than her now, it's just that she's more in proportion'!!! Thanks - I think!!!! But he is right - she is chunky all voter whereas the more I lose the more out of proportion I look :)

I wasn't sure how to react as I think he thought he was being complimentary :)

AWW thanks Bren :D
Kim i know what you mean. Im so small on top and fat on bottom. Size FANT Fat ar*e no tits :D

No Tits, I don't think so, unless you were wearing falsies at Brum

Hi vicky:) I guess the question is whether anything would make us happy? Apparently most models/actresses are just as dissatisfied! I am the skinniest i've been in a long time (even tho i haven't made it too overweight yet lol!), dh keeps complimenting me (genuinely) and i'm just worrying about my tum and yucky knees!

Jim - push up bras are amazing!
Katie you are right will we ever be happy. Its when i lie on the bed and my legs squish out and nearly push tickle out LOL x

Oh I'm jealous Vicky I have the opposite problem now getting slimmer on the bottom and boobies still bobbing along when I run. And surely it's easier to tone the bottom half no exercises for the boobies as far as I know and wasn't bf meant to do that anway???!!!!

You are perfectly perfect my dear!

awww bless you all :)
honestly linz 34aa here ;) just amazing bra :)

B - total yog, summer berries and oatbran
L - tomato, wensleydale and something else soup with crackerbreads and sweet chilli philly
D - toast and jam and cheese (am out till late)
S - diarylea thing if needed
ex - rushing to pets at home at lunchtime
w - yes lots
a - yes probably have a glass tonight

just out of interest did ketostix last night and im in ketosis on 75-85 cabrs per day!! lets hope i get a loss for tomorrow cos it aint looking good atm!

That's amazing that you are in ketosis! I gave up on the sticks as they always seemed to say no, even if I felt as though I was in ketosis so I just try and forget about it! Your menus are making me salivate though!!

Lol its Vickys Diet :) tummy is flat which is a bonus with it :D

LMAO :) if i havent lost tomorrow its a rubbish diet !

Back