Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

I'm trying to cut down on eggs in the hope of a loss! I have also given up on having a WI day and just post when I lose - it feels like less pressure on me, especially as I did have a Monday WI. Also I am losing so slowly it gives me a bit more of a boost if I post it when I can before I get full of fluid again :)

On your scales Vicky, what is your bone mass measurement? My OH's is tons higher than mine :-(

awww bless you all :)
honestly linz 34aa here ;) just amazing bra :)

I'm in the same department as Susie in that mine knock anyone out of bed! Mind you my OH hates big boobies, go figure!

I always remember a friend telling me about her husband fondling her shoulderblades one evening in bed as he hadn't realised she was sleeping on her tummy! I am sure you are not small enough to have Tickle make the same mistake ;)

I was reading an article about someone who had grown a massive pumpkin - my OH looked over my shoulder and asked, perfectly innocently, whose tummy it was!!!!! That gives you an idea of what he is used to looking at :)

lol Kim!!! ossireo tickle likes little boobaloobs too. he is a fat arse man :D

I have also given up on having a WI day and just post when I lose
I was just thinking about doing that on the way to work this morning!

afternoon :D what girls?

suze it would take me 2 hours LOL. no tickles son comes in and lets them out for me. thats 140 quid a month! no wonder im skint x

LMFAO :D thats soooo funny !!

ERM no excuses lol x omg is it next friday yet (yes i know im going to dread tickle going away but cant wait to see you girls)

wednesday :( sniff sniff

but ooh i might get a night of jillian in...or possibly not ;) x

Back