Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Hi Vicky, congratulations love.

I was just checking out your photos (skinny minnie), read about the engagement, raced over here and see I'm not too late to say "OH NO!!!!!". You and Mr Tickle are SOOO HAPPY together - don't ruin it all and get married ;)

Congrats!!! How romantic! :)

Woohoo CONGRATULATIONS:D:D:D
Xxxxx

Awwwww congratulations sweetie! SO chuffed for you and some of us don't have your mobile number so still demand PICTURES! ;)

Hey misses! I can't believe you haven't been here for 6 days. Is this something you and Linz have cooked up? Lol
Bumping your diary for when you do decide to grace us with your presence :D

Congratulations!!!! And as a another person who doesnt have your mobile number, I also demand photo's!!!! :D

hey people...sorry have had a lot on at work and home.
thankyou for keeping my diary warm :)
diet going ok - im managing to eat well during the week and pig out at the weekend LOL! got another hangover this morning though!!!!

hope everyone keeping ok - im going to try and catch up on everyones diaries this week. sorry ive been away.

Oh and almost forgot, Marty and Steve came to see me and tickle on saturday was lovely to see them both :) x

Hello we've missed you! I thought maybe you and Linz were having a contest to see who could stay away longest :D
Oh and I meant to point out your quit ticker as you will hit 100 days tomorrow!

Last edited:
at last, she appears :)

still getting the cravings Bren :( BOO!!! dont think they will ever go away. is it 5yet?

Hello! You have done so well with the quitting! Hope you are enjoying being loved up with Mr Tickle, lots of things to plan for the wedding I bet. Time goes very quickly so hope you get to have a fab shopping spree for ideas x

Shame that the cravings aren't buggering off, is it just the link with drinking or are they actual cravings?

Back